Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next

spadequack

Heavy Tank

I've updated the script with Dave's version on my account. It still looks pretty ugly in terms of cell spacing and alignment, but I don't have time to deal with it right now. The devs say that there will likely be more changes to the site soon, so I'll hold off on making it look nicer until the site design settles.

CaptainCupCake

Tank

Devs, why aren't you supporting and nurturing those who are improving the game, adding value to your product and indirectly driving revenue to your coffers?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/11/2009 07:50:02

davewasthere

Raider

Did you use the dilbert mission generator to create that masterpiece?

CaptainCupCake

Tank

I could have done, couldn't I? *hangs head*

What I meant to say is that they need more synergistic blue sky thinking, horizon scanning and co-terminous stakeholder engagement if they are to leverage holistic brand paradigms.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/11/2009 08:20:46

davewasthere

Raider

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Am SO glad I work for myself... I don't miss hearing/reading that stuff every other day.

CaptainCupCake

Tank

Well Dave, *smiles insincerely* I think we're both singing from the same hymnsheet here...

I envy you for your escape Strategy Boutique jargon notwithstanding, some of the GM scripts are really nice and players rely on them - and updates often screw them up. Shame.

Anyways before I pollute this thread and my soul any more...

Chubain

Heavy Trooper

Thanks guys.

Can someone update the profiler script?

davewasthere

Raider

Okay... done.

http://weewar.com/forum/posts/list/0/1106.page#17608

Chubain

Heavy Trooper

You DA MAN! Thank you!

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Weewar Stats has been updated to work with the new Flash interface. Go install the new version here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/47008

The stats appear above the Team Chat window. Below are some screenshots of it in normal form and expanded form (click "STATS" to expand). One thing to note is that collapsing Team Chat will cause some layout problems, so... don't do that. This also expands the Flash object and display area to be full width in your browser.

All suggestions and feedback are appreciated. It is smaller than before to give more space to the game and to match the width of the team chat, but if enough people prefer, I can make it bigger and show more information in the collapsed form like before (# capturing, army potential, health).

Team chat script shown is by davewasthere and tralafiti: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/61882

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 26/01/2010 00:19:47

fn0000rd

Raider

Awesome news, nicely done.

Now we just need the charts back :]

Nature_God

Tank

Thank you very much

mawif

Heavy Trooper

Works beautifully. Many thanks, spadequack

Darkbee

Berserker

Thanks to Spade we got it made! Nice work. Thanks!

UPDATE:
One minor issue and I don't know if this would be possible but since the Flash interface is now separate, the stats don't unless I do a full refresh of the page.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a small refresh button to the stats themselves. Like I said, this is minor, I'm just happy to have the stats back at all.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/01/2010 03:13:08

McMonster

Tank

three cheers for the quack!!! hip hip hooray! most sincerely appreciated. now, let's play a game on a map that isn't sym-whatever. you're mine spade.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next