Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next

johnmd20

Raider

Cyprus by Rina

Fun little map, with both sides having a chance to win the game in what appears to be a balanced map. You must decide early if you're going to make this an air or a sea battle, as the low income makes it difficult to do both out of the gate. Over time, of course, you can save plenty of build units of any kind but the early part of the game is key. Get a leg up early and it will be difficult for the other side to come back due to spread out terrain and only a few choke points.

This map requires patience and an ability to do something with all of your units. Any waste would lead to destruction. I would be comfortable playing this map as a rated game as I think it's fair and would play the map anytime. It's not a map where you slug out it but, instead, methodically build up your attack units to exploit the weaknesses of the other side.

In that regard, the aggressor must be sure they have superior numbers or else the attack will be thwarted and dome awaits. Great map!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/01/2012 18:39:18

ThulsaDoom

Heavy Trooper

Cas, the boarded up Weewar Times building in Weeseltown had me rolling. You should get Darkbee pan handling on the virtual streets to raise funds for his fan site that went up and down awhile ago. Good work on the site.

Thulsa

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/01/2012 06:45:35

ThulsaDoom

Heavy Trooper

hoge's wide world v1.3: http://weewar.com/map/44855

Well it was quite the smorgasbord of action on this map. First out as yellow. First observation yellow is 2 turns away from an airfield in contrast to rest of players. Given his position to green, airfield is a second thought to taking bases and defending mountain range. That being said, north positions (purple/red/yellow) seemed to dominate. Red in particular is out of control powerful. Any attempt at a world map deserves props, but more revision is needed.

Thulsa

Casaubon

Tank

I am about to update Weeseltown soon as I need some practice for my different next game project. Thulsa, Darkbee you still around? You 2 are very close to reach 10 map reviews and I´m eager to animate your characters for the site

Darkbee

Berserker

Casaubon wrote:I am about to update Weeseltown soon as I need some practice for my different next game project. Thulsa, Darkbee you still around? You 2 are very close to reach 10 map reviews and I´m eager to animate your characters for the site

Define close and I'll see what I can do.

Casaubon

Tank

honor board (in map room) says you got 8 of 10 map reviews needed for starting walking around weeseltown like garry or johnmd20. thulsa got even 9 out of 10

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next