Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 next

katakana

Raider

Nice title.

Anyway, the devs changed the webpage from divs to imgs so here is a fix for those running the weewar script. Just copy and paste this code over the existing function code. You can find the existing code at from line 200 through 231. Just overwrite it with the code below.

I will update the entire WeeWar Suite soon and it will include these changes as well as some others.

-K

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/06/2009 17:59:08

DirtStyx

Tank

Kata,

I'm sure this is a wonderful masterpiece of your computer genius, but for those of us illiterate in the ways of comp speak................

Huh?

katakana

Raider

Haha... I am so used to working with people that know a little about code it didn't even occur to me.

I'll try to get the new code release out soon for those that have no clue what I am talking about above. Sorry about that.

matt538

Heavy Trooper

DirtStyx wrote:Kata,

I'm sure this is a wonderful masterpiece of your computer genius, but for those of us illiterate in the ways of comp speak................

Huh?

Open the file weewar_suite_v10.user.js (search for it if you can't find it) in a text editor, find a block of code starting at line 200 that looks just like the one above. Replace the existing block of code with the one above. Save the text file and close it.

Edit - oh wait, I thought this was new.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 02/06/2009 19:21:46

DirtStyx

Tank

Thanks for the help Matt and no apologies necessary kata. My ignorance is not your fault, but if you wanted to take the blame for it, I guess I could let you.

katakana

Raider

Ever have one of those days? I accidentally deleted the wrong script in Greasemonkey and its gone forever. You know, the script that I was working on with ALL the changes I had planned. I feel like crying. I even tried using a file recovery program but some other stupid program running at the same time OVERWROTE the exact location of that script. So now I have to start from scratch and it really IRRITATES ME!!

I used to like greasemonkey, but now....

NickDanger

Raider

OUCH!

I feel your pain, plus I was really looking forward to your update.

One of those moments when you wish reality was on a time delay loop and you could dump out before it became written history.

tralafiti

Raider

yeah, that's why i love osx's time machine.

Darkbee

Berserker

Isn't it funny how the people who should know better (those highly computer savvy people) consistently fail to practice what they preach, in particular the importance of regular backups.

And this isn't a smug comment aimed at Katakana, just a general observation, in which I include myself in the above category.

katakana

Raider

I do it for that data which is truly important, but unconsciously I guess that the weewar script was not considered important enough.

Darkbee

Berserker

I'll wax the bodywork on the car regularly and stop it rusting, but the engine I couldn't care less about.

matt538

Heavy Trooper

So is there or is there not a currently working auto-repair script?

katakana

Raider

I sent the updated script to TygerDave to host but he never responded... perhaps DarkBee can host it at weemorewar.com?

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

will be up tomorrow!

timonator

Heavy Trooper

http://userscripts.org/

previous 1 2 next