Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

Commander

Heavy Trooper

is it possibel to switch of email notifications - im a bit annoyed to get each time an email when its my turn! is there a way to switch this off?

Darkbee

Berserker

Only on a game-by-game basis, no universal setting that I know of.

Commander

Heavy Trooper

what do you mean game-by-game basis? i don't want to receive any email from weewar at all! no notifications for turns, for being over time, for loosing a game , ending a game in peace etc... how can i switch this off!!!???

tralafiti

Raider

isn't possible at the moment

we asked for that feature here: http://weewar.com/forum/posts/list/787.page - you can join the thread ^^

Darkbee

Berserker

You can elect not to receive turn notices for games by setting the option for each game individually. You'll find this under "Game options" on the right hand side of each game. Note, however that you will still receive notices for games ended (through victory, peace etc).

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Commander wrote:what do you mean game-by-game basis? i don't want to receive any email from weewar at all! no notifications for turns, for being over time, for loosing a game , ending a game in peace etc... how can i switch this off!!!???

Create a new email account and change your email account on Weewar to that. You can still log in with your username and you won't get any emails at all (to your primary email account).

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 07/05/2009 00:53:30

ShadowPanther

Tank

Or you can set up a filter so that any email from Weewar.com that has <long list of examples>[["You have won a game"/"You have lost a game"/"It's your turn in"/"This game ended in a draw"...]]</examples> etc. will be deleted.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/05/2009 02:08:12