Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

Streen

Heavy Tank

Ive had a break playing weewar. Now I got back and wanted to install some GM scripts, but where are they?
The wiki seems to have seized to exist again, so where can I find stuff?

BTW: if you guys are in need of webspace for a wiki, I could help there, but I wont pay for a domain name
just let me know.

DirtStyx

Tank

http://userscripts.org/tags/weewar

try that one Streen

VTTruck

Berserker

anyone have the banker script installed? was looking for description or snapshots to see how it works/displays.
didnt see anything there.

does it work right?

DirtStyx

Tank

I've tried it VT but it never worked for me either. I might be doing something wrong however.

spadequack

Heavy Tank

i think banker relied on replay working, maybe, or relied on you playing that particular game from the same computer from the beginning. otherwise, it would not be able to keep track of income across game sessions. it's been a while since i've looked closely at that script. i think pluto wrote it

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/03/2009 17:36:41

Streen

Heavy Tank

The banker script is included in the weewar suite. And it seems to work for me.

The original did indeed access the replay data. Then again, just cause we dont see a replay anymore dont mean they cut off all access to information via API, so....

Slightly on topic: What the hell is a fluyd script?

Darkbee

Berserker

It's not accurate though. Useful as a general guide only.

katakana

Raider

I wrote a script for myself because the banker script in the suite was faulty. The problem, though, is that there is nothing in the xml to indicate who's turn it is or that a player has surrendered. Without that I had to make assumptions and work arounds. It still has a bug though, because if someone does not capture a base or build something in a turn, then the count is thrown off.

Marac

Heavy Trooper

Streen wrote:
Slightly on topic: What the hell is a fluyd script?

I guess fluid is some kind of a gizmo for Macs: http://fluidapp.com/

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/03/2009 17:05:40