Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 next

PinoyBlogero

Trooper

Hey, thanks for this great forum post! It was very helpful. I can now strategize better knowing these concepts.

Oh and btw, your writing style is so funny. Laughed out loud lots of times!

MrLongleg

Trooper

All the images are gone

Darkbee

Berserker

MrLongleg wrote:All the images are gone

A copy of this guide exists at the community site WeeMoreWar (including updated images). Although the guide does contain some outdated information.

RockyDog

Berserker

@db - take your break dude. the more you lurk the longer it takes for you to come back.

ValiantDestiny

Trooper

Great thread very helpful and hilarious Time to Peew Peew Peew some Peeps!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/08/2010 02:34:48

RockyDog

Berserker

Spadequack - the 'beginners exercise' is a bit short to then go straight to a game with zap. maybe add to it how to purchase units from a base. and how to capture a base?

Honestly I expected it to be more like Mattie's beginners puzzles.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/08/2010 10:02:47

Shulgin

Tank

RockyDog wrote:Spadequack - the 'beginners exercise' is a bit short

that was my first thought as well. i suppose this is just a start and they will add the things you mentioned sooner or later. it's very nicely done, though, with the arrows and highlighted areas...

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Yes, it is quite short, but that is just the first step. Now that it is there, it won't be too hard to add to it. We just wanted to get something out there to help new players and see if there is a noticeable boost in user retention numbers. Don't worry, more is on the way, particularly integration of Mattie's puzzles.

Yourtime

Raider

I like the little tutorial, because the game is 100% faster there. XD

Po

Berserker

Hey, my guide is still up! And the images still work! And wow, my jokes were not as funny as I thought they were. Also, hi Spade! Looks like you've taken control round these parts, eh? Good times. How's everything going?

Darkbee

Berserker

OMG... the first sign of the apocalypse! Did you finally dig your way out of the ice and snow? Po, po... you have missed some fun!

Spade's kindly volunteering his services in an unofficial capacity to help keep Weewar afloat.

Find Lucian and we'll appoint you king!

kersplat

Raider

Bee - go change your pants, we'll wait...

Po - WTH, where have you been? Did you come back just to check your WW guide (image heavy)? I'm not sure if this is a good sign or bad.

Casaubon

Tank

is po the guy who made the combat result simulator back then?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/08/2011 16:15:45

spadequack

Heavy Tank

nope, that was pluto

tarptruck

Trooper

Very handy for a newb like me .. thanks for taking time to create this thread.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 next