Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next

Darkbee

Berserker

Post confessions of your sins here. Come on, get it off your chest. No bad language or Bert will be informed via the Contact Form of your transgressions.

[edit]I should preface that my original idea (posted in another thread) was to have a small live chatbox on the Weewar homepage that is a direct link to Bert so that you can confess your profanity forum posting sins to him, but I don't think the devs would go for it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/11/2008 18:38:12

troymadsen

Tank

Aren't you going to start us off to get the ball rolling? I would love to post something but I am pretty much perfect so nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Darkbee

Berserker

troymadsen wrote:Aren't you going to start us off to get the ball rolling? I would love to post something but I am pretty much perfect so nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Given that I'm a "Heavy Tank" I think I've said more than enough already. Besides, we have some far worse sinners in our congregation*

*(naming no names... lucian, po, streen, vttruck, dirtstyx, nikimcknight, warmaker, troymadsen, generaldeath et al)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/11/2008 18:12:27

Streen

Heavy Tank

troymadsen wrote:Aren't you going to start us off to get the ball rolling? I would love to post something but I am pretty much perfect so nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Same here, except that I am super

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 20/11/2008 01:41:26

Po

Berserker

Fine, I'll start.

I know I've made some "dumb" moves in the past, but they could be excused by the fact that I'm not incredibly great at the game, and learning, and learning from people like Lucian.

But in one game, right now, due to various life things, I have repeatedly made horribly stupid moves.

First I captured one of my teammates bases. No excuse for this one, aside from being tired as shit lately.

Then, drunk as hell the other night, I built a hovercraft on a base completely surrounded by trees. /facepalm

Then, today, I started my turn on said game, but the dog immediately puked on my fucking foot. Just walked up, looked up at me, I pet him a second, and he thanks me by bending down and unleashing a stream of brownish gulag onto my foot that'd make any of you cringe. Couple that with my youngest being sick last night and basically getting no sleep...So when I came back from putting the dog outside (fucker)/washing my foot/washing the floor, I had this "incredibly angry" thing going on and just started attacking anyone close to me...Which happened to be my two teammates.

Sigh.

Moral of the story: Don't play Weewar when drunk or tired or angry. It's just too brain intensive to be able to fuck with when you only have a few minutes and your train of thought is off the rails. =/

troymadsen

Tank

Streen wrote:
Same here, except that I am super

Keep telling yourself that...maybe someday it'll be true

@Po: Yeah, I actually witnessed that terrible turn on our "Epic Battle" game and it was bad. I figured something had to be going on so I guess this makes sense. Wow, what a crappy day

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 20/11/2008 00:16:04

Darkbee

Berserker

That's the spirit Po, don't you feel better now!

Po

Berserker

Darkbee wrote:That's the spirit Po, don't you feel better now!

No, I won't feel better until Lucian's predictable quip. I think I should be immune because I publicly admitted my folly, but I'm sure he'll have something to say along the lines of "one stupid move? Po, you've made a million!" or "so how do you explain the moves you make when you're NOT drunk/have your foot covered in dog vomit?"

;p

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 20/11/2008 00:17:44

VTTruck

Berserker

Po to make things better in that game - i'll join you and attack any of your teammates that
are nearby.

Streen

Heavy Tank

troymadsen wrote:@Po: Yeah, I actually witnessed that terrible turn on our "Epic Battle" game and it was bad. I figured something had to be going on so I guess this makes sense. Wow, what a crappy day

What? thats the game i am in. Hell, I am pos teammate
need to go check this out...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 20/11/2008 01:47:45

luckymustard

Raider

Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...

Darkbee

Berserker

luckymustard wrote:Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...

We were kinda looking for the juicy details.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 20/11/2008 02:51:02

Lucian

Berserker

Po... your one stupid move was an attempt to think. Which you seem to trip over on again and again. I told you that thinking ain't quite your forte.

As for me, I'm actually boozed on here most of the time. On the upside I don't live in Alaska... and it's summer down here. So I guess all's good in Lucian-town.

Lucian

Berserker

Darkbee wrote:
luckymustard wrote:Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...

We were kinda looking for the juicy details.

Your auntie and your mom can remember the details better than either of us two could.

Po

Berserker

Meh. 3/10 on the diss-o-meter.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next