Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next

Darkbee

Berserker

And no, I'm not talking about another Weewar poll!

See you all on the other side.

Streen

Heavy Tank

is today the big day over there?

Darkbee

Berserker

Believe!

Warmaker

Berserker

I walked by the Boston Public Library on my way to work. The line was around the corner and down the street for two blocks.

Most of those people don't need to vote. It'll be 90% Obama for the state. I don't call this place the People's Republic of Taxachusetts for anything. Commies!

Darkbee

Berserker

Might as well make the US a dictatorship eh, save everyone the hassle of having to vote... such an inconvenience (and probably a shocking waste of paper too).

Warmaker

Berserker

Funny. It's always the dictatorships and the juntas and the despots who get things moving right away. There's no need for debate or voting or any slowed political process or beauracracy. Things just get done.

Saying that, if McCain wins, I hope the majority of Hollywood will make good on their threats to leave the country. Especially those who aren't even Americans. Assclowns.

troymadsen

Tank

Speaking of long lines at voting places...just do as I do. Vote absentee. That way the government mails you your ballot (another huge waste of paper) and then you don't even have to wait in line.

@warmaker: yeah if anyone is threatening to leave the country I say let 'em. We have enough people here already

Warmaker

Berserker

I vote absentee. It saves me time and effort. Why go stand in line to save some trees? They don't pay taxes.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/2008 21:04:29

Streen

Heavy Tank

Warmaker wrote: Why go stand in line to save some trees? They don't pay taxes.

They produce oxygen you numbnut!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/11/2008 23:12:15

VTTruck

Berserker

@dark - no worries about the paper trail. all electronic machines in this state. with no paper receipts in case of machine failure. cast iron system, eh? its sad that we think we're the world model of a democratic method.

Warmaker

Berserker

Streen wrote:

Don't blame me. Blame the Brazilians for destroying 1/5 the earth's biomass trying to create land to farm cattle. Michigan uses recycled paper anyway.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/11/2008 02:04:00

Darkbee

Berserker

Warmaker wrote:
Streen wrote:

Don't blame me. Blame the Brazilians for destroying 1/5 the earth's biomass trying to create land to farm cattle. Michigan uses recycled paper anyway.

The cattle is probably used to make Big Macs (I'm lead to believe there are trace elements of meat in Big Macs).

Streen

Heavy Tank

Darkbee wrote:I'm lead to believe there are trace elements of meat in Big Macs.

If this forum supported signatures, this would be mine from now on.

In my language we say something like: "This burger has never seen a cow from the inside"

I found it really intriguing when I came to Britain and they put on the packaging of their sausages: "20% meat content guaranteed!" and advert it like its a great thing. The shit these people eat here is beyond disgusting. And then some folk complain about British tea You dont know the half of it. I am sure this ... Spam you Yanks eat is not even so bad compared to what we get over here. If it weren't for the food here, I don't think the British would have ever needed to enslave *cough* colonialise *cough* half the known world.

----
I'm lead to believe there are trace elements of meat in Big Macs - Darkbee

Darkbee

Berserker

Had we not, we probably wouldn't have had curry! Are you going to tell me that curry is NOT fantastic? I'm sure even the savages from the north must have curry.

And I'm glad you appreciated my words of wisdom

Oh and I almost forgot... we're always under some empire or another, right now it's the US. Who knows, maybe China's turn is next.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/11/2008 13:17:04

Streen

Heavy Tank

From what I understand, China already owns your asses, considering the massive depts the US have over there.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next