Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next

Mattie

Raider

Team time!
Let's get some long-running teams going, a lot like they do on WeewarTournaments.com (when it's running).

Are you and a friend always open for rated team games on balanced maps?

If so, post your team name and usernames on this thread, with any caveats for invites. (I.e. you won't play certain maps, always want 2v2, 3v3, only play 3 day games, etc.)

Thanks guys! And let me know
-Mattie

For example (my team entry):

Team name: Miracle Lambs
Player1: Mattie
Player2: tedshroyer
Prefers: 2v2, 2v2v2, 1-day games, nice players

Streen

Heavy Tank

I love team games, but don't have a suitable team mate at the moment.
So if anyone else is in the same situation, and preferably someone I know and trust and on a similar skill level, then register for the auditions please. Interviews will start next monday.

Another way to do it is to give me permission to use a second account and team up with myself, and become an Army of One Always wanted to try that.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 29/10/2008 19:10:36

Warmaker

Berserker

Streen wrote:I love team games, but don't have a suitable team mate at the moment.
So if anyone else is in the same situation, and preferably someone I know and trust and on a similar skill level, then register for the auditions please. Interviews will start next monday.

I would pick someone who was WAY above my skill level and rely on them for big points and strategy. I'm just another piece of their battle plans.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/10/2008 19:21:18

troymadsen

Tank

Streen, I am in the same boat. Maybe we could start up a 2 player and see how our skills match up. I would be happy to accept an invitation from you, but right now I have 10 games going. I enjoy a good team game. Actually I have played both Mattie and tedshroyer and they are both worthy opponents and us against them might be a good match up. But let's not get the cart before the horse

Warmaker

Berserker

Team Frongbak/Davion will take on all opponents.

Warmaker

Berserker

Make that team Frongbak/Warmaker. I had a little name change.

Lucian

Berserker

If I wanted to win, I'd go with Niki, Rahl, Bombshell, spade or VT, but for a good challenge I'll go with Po. Hehe... this is pretty good, but I've got no team for hire, though people can certainly think of me as an sword-for-hire. If you need an extra person to help out, hit me up. Once I find a dedicated team mate, I'll be in like sin.

VTTruck

Berserker

i'm with you any time lucian.

how come this thread is working, but this one failed?

clearly you guys like mattie better

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 30/10/2008 01:11:20

Streen

Heavy Tank

VTTruck wrote:clearly you guys like mattie better

Well of course!

Troy, your application is accepted

I got slots, but its late. will do tomorrow.

my choice of map?

Given that we are STReen and TROYmadsen, we shoud be Team "de STROY"

Warmaker

Berserker

BOOOOOO!

That was a PO attempt at a pun.

VTTruck

Berserker

BOOOOO or POOOOOO?

Lucian

Berserker

Nothing beats Po and me. Team PoLucian.

@ VT: That thread failed cause you said Niki and you. Who'd wanna go up against that?!

VTTruck

Berserker

SQ and Tygerdave are doing quite the nice job of handing us our lunch actually.

Lucian

Berserker

Ah... fair enough. The two of them would do something like that. You're talking about your magic carpet game aren't ya?

Pick up the slack mate.

VTTruck

Berserker

Forget picking up the slack, i'm trying not to drop any.

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next