Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 next

Po

Berserker

Offline

Huh?

Lucian

Berserker

Offline

Seriously guys...

Streen

Heavy Tank

Offline

Po wrote:Huh?

there is a difference between whiskey and whisky you numbnut!
Look it up!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/12/2008 01:12:19

Lucian

Berserker

Offline

I think VT and I are in need of a new thread now.

troymadsen

Tank

Offline

Lucian wrote:I think VT and I are in need of a new thread now.


What, you didn't want to make a Zerk thread before and just talk to yourself? I am sure that kibble/igloo/whoever else could give you a few pointers.

Po

Berserker

Offline

Streen wrote:
Po wrote:Huh?

there is a difference between whiskey and whisky you numbnut!
Look it up!


Whiskeyjack.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 13/12/2008 08:50:28

Streen

Heavy Tank

Offline

Huh?

Po

Berserker

Offline

look it up!

Streen

Heavy Tank

Offline

touche....


Btw: fellow tanks, you will have to live without my genious and generalized comments for a month of so. I am taking a weewar-break. So dont send me any invites.

Enjoy your hollidays (if you got some, if not, tough luck )


And I hope you wont allbe zerks when I get back ...

Darkbee

Berserker

Offline

Happy Sabbatical Streen.

troymadsen

Tank

Offline

Merry Hanzaqawanzikamas! (just to make sure I covered everyone)

Darkbee

Berserker

Offline

Every time I view this thread I keep getting greeted by Ronald McDonald and it got me to thinking... it is just me or does said Mr McDonald look like he's had one too many Happy Meals, and then some? He's probably a raging alcoholic too, one of Lucian's friends.

Lucian

Berserker

Offline

Darkbee wrote:Every time I view this thread I keep getting greeted by Ronald McDonald and it got me to thinking... it is just me or does said Mr McDonald look like he's had one too many Happy Meals, and then some? He's probably a raging alcoholic too, one of Lucian's friends.




@ Streen: Already there buddy... and you're getting mega invites.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 16/12/2008 00:28:56

VTTruck

Berserker

Offline

have a good vacation Streen.

Po

Berserker

Offline

peace

previous 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 next