Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next

Warmaker

Berserker

VonBastard wrote:WeeBitches = people that annoy Vonbastard (at times the whole world are weebitches)
WeeGods = the developers

That said, I have no problem with a designated group. I know Warmaker is one. I think Darkbee too. Lucian was queen of the Weebitches but with him disappearing the Weebitches have lost focus. As for bobob, I am contimplating the creation of a new category, WeeIdiots.

Okay, I'm going to try some discussion.

VonB, this is the part that makes so few people want to get to know you. A group offends you or irritates you, so you designate them with an insulting name. You're the Westboro Baptist Church with your hate campaigning. We try to show you what is potentially unacceptable for a random person's 12 year old daughter playing Weewar and you continue to bring conflict for the point of conflict. It's like watching wrestling.

Try some logic for me, please. If I called you VonMoron, you'd go flying off that handle at how terrible a person I was and you'd insult me.

How does tagging a group of people as weebitches make you any different? Explain this to me, please.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/06/2009 11:01:07

Streen

Heavy Tank

I like the name weebiches

Comon, dont be a weetard!

Warmaker

Berserker

No, no. You misunderstand me. I'm not complaining about being a Weebitch. I don't care one way or another because it's not important.

I'm curious as to the idea that one person can designate everyone into an insultory group, but if he's ever included or targeted for verbal attacks or criticism, that's not fair and we're ganging up on him.

It's the hypocrisy of the whole thing.

General_Death

Tank

O.k, let's get back to the weewar terminology, these don't apply to anyone in general, but I'm sure there's one of each type on the site:

weeballs
weedickheads
weejerks
weetards - hahaha.. btw Streen, loved that one

weeho ? that would be nice, haven't met one yet. If you are hot, and a weeho, please feel free to contact me.
weemechanic
weedoctor
weedouchebag

Weegentlemen

The last category is the great majority of players on here. I have rarely met anyone who falls in the first 8 categories.

ok, I'm done wasting time here, time to go back and pretend to work.

Warmaker

Berserker

Urbandictionary rejected the entry. Ah, well. Good effort on my part.

Streen

Heavy Tank

Warmaker wrote:Urbandictionary rejected the entry. Ah, well. Good effort on my part.

Good effort indeed

RockyDog

Berserker

what about weecowboys and weendians?

Warmaker

Berserker

Only if we can fight the WeeReds.

"WEEWOLVERINES!!!!!"

VonBastard

Tank

There are some great names coming out of this discussion. My favorites so far are weehole and weetard.

I also would like to nominate Warmaker as the new Queen of the WeeBitches. His insistance on whining about me is a good indication as to his qualifications for the job. As for the name VonMoron, I don't know. It really doesn't work for me. It's close but not quite there. I really don't think Moron applies to me. Might I suggest VonAssHole, VonDickhead, or VonBigot. But I don't want to steal WarMakers fun.

RockyDog

Berserker

You left out:
VonInstigator
VonBitcher
VonMouthy
VonJustleavehimalone

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/07/2009 05:03:43

CaptainCupCake

Tank

Put me (and Jack) down for VonFlewOverTheCuckoosNest and the WeeBitchesOfEastwick.

Streen

Heavy Tank

Warmaker wrote:Only if we can fight the WeeReds.

Suck it Reds!!

Go Blues!

Warmaker

Berserker

VonBastard wrote:There are some great names coming out of this discussion. My favorites so far are weehole and weetard.

I also would like to nominate Warmaker as the new Queen of the WeeBitches. His insistance on whining about me is a good indication as to his qualifications for the job. As for the name VonMoron, I don't know. It really doesn't work for me. It's close but not quite there. I really don't think Moron applies to me. Might I suggest VonAssHole, VonDickhead, or VonBigot. But I don't want to steal WarMakers fun.

Calling others names doesn't rank up there with "fun" for me. You may have noticed I've never called you a name or insulted you. I just think the way you act belies your claimed maturity. I'm hoping civil conversation can allow me to understand WHY you're so angry. I call you out because of your character.

And I duly accept the new role of Queen. It is an honor that you find me acceptable for such a leadership position.

VonBastard

Tank

Then it is confirmed.

All Hail Warmaker, Queen of the WeeBitches!

Warmaker

Berserker

You may worship as needs be. But don't grovel! If there's one thing I can't stand, it's people groveling. And don't apologize! Everytime I talk to someone, it's "sorry this" and "forgive me" that and "I'm not worthy."

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next