Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 next

Po

Berserker

Meme master strikes again.

Lucian

Berserker

You've always gotta ruin it don't you Po!

VTTruck

Berserker

should someone notify yellow in that game of these two's collusion?

Lucian

Berserker

Potential collusion. Go for it if you think it's warranted, though I think he's doing well enough at this point.

Kibble

Heavy Trooper

I also control both chickencoop and progressor. You caught me on a test game.

I will 1v1 anyone, anytime. You will lose.

Metric

Heavy Trooper

He meant we will 2v1 anyone, anytime.

Kibble

Heavy Trooper

No, 3v1; I'll control igloo, hal2000, and Kibble.

Any of you punks up to the challenge?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/12/2008 00:47:58

troymadsen

Tank

yeah, invite me to a 1 vs 1 with Kibble...and make it rated...I don't mind taking some of your points.

Kibble

Heavy Trooper

http://weewar.com/game/125931

If I start to lose, I will get Hal2000 to join and save me.

Lucian

Berserker

Invite myself and my two other accounts, Po and VTTruck and you can use your three accounts.

Hal2000

Raider

Despite Kibble's rambling, I'm the one that started this thread about Kibble and igloo working together. Please keep that in mind.

Kibble

Heavy Trooper

It's funny watching Kibble try and play. All he can do is spam chat; seems to be his best defense.

Be careful, troy.... I bet he just waits for your timer to run out and ends the game. Could hurt your rating if you aren't careful. I'd suggest you host the game yourself and then invite him in; using a 1-day timer should prevent any unfriendly kicks.

Kibble, if you're reading this; stop posting. It's not funny. You have no hope in beating ANYONE here 1 v 1, and even with igloo you'd probably still lose, as the last posted game shows.

Can we please put this guy on the greylist?

Hugs and kisses,
Hal2000

Kibble

Heavy Trooper

Kibble wrote:It's funny watching Kibble try and play. All he can do is spam chat; seems to be his best defense.

Be careful, troy.... I bet he just waits for your timer to run out and ends the game. Could hurt your rating if you aren't careful. I'd suggest you host the game yourself and then invite him in; using a 1-day timer should prevent any unfriendly kicks.

Kibble, if you're reading this; stop posting. It's not funny. You have no hope in beating ANYONE here 1 v 1, and even with igloo you'd probably still lose, as the last posted game shows.

Hugs and kisses,
Hal2000

You wanna 1v1 too, hal? Send me an invite and lets do this, then.

VTTruck

Berserker

Kibble wrote:It's funny watching Kibble try and play. All he can do is spam chat; seems to be his best defense.

Hugs and kisses,
Hal2000

anyone else notice the problem here? either kibble is talking about himself in the 3rd person pretending to be hal, or hal has kibbles account. Either way I renew my advice to just avoid all three of them.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/12/2008 11:30:54

VTTruck

Berserker

Hey Lucian - guess who just made Zerker with you?

5 guesses, you'll only need 7.

previous 1 2 3 4 ... 11 12 13 next