Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next

NikiMcKnight

Raider

Can someone please tell me of a site where I can upload audio files... ???

Lucian

Berserker

Holy shit. How'd I miss this shit storm?! Squabbling in public forums doesn't improve anyone's image.

One comment in there did catch my eye though...

GD wrote: First of all, I was drunk, and if you want me to prove it, I'll play any of the individuals in this forum sober, in a tournament, and not one of you will win

Cocky. I thought I was the only one. Guess I'll have to take the next game we have with a bit of actual thought and less goofing around and actually make a serious attempt at whoopin your ass just to prove that statement incorrect.

Other than that, if there are issues here at Weewar (and this goes for everybody), take it up in private. Posting this stuff in chat, forums or spreading gossip will only result in annoying everyone else, but more importantly, enhancing my wrath, at which point I'll gather my posse and we'll whoop your ass in a highly unfair and unanticipated 5-vs-1 death match!

@ Niki: MP3 Upload is good for originals... or so I hear, but they're pretty anal about removing copyright stuff. You can also try NowUpload or Muziboo.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 17/11/2008 10:15:35

NikiMcKnight

Raider

I wasn't asking about the audio upload for music....
As for the WW drama... Those who know me, know that I tried to ignore things, and even reached the point where I was going to quit. I feel I need to publicly defend myself as I'm constantly being attack publicly...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 17/11/2008 10:51:09

perplox5

Heavy Trooper

You folks with more than one accounts need to delete ALL asap. This is crazy, if your going to cheat do it like every one else in sekrit. And yes even tho you say you don't play in the same games being able to change your name it don't matter. What I'm saying is you folks use more than one account to try and gain rank, playing twice or even four times the amount of games than ppl with only the one.

What I'm really getting at is STFU and cheat better.

And the hall of fame should be organized by total games played. Only the top 5 players with the most games played should be in the hall of fame, not because the hottest chick on the internetz "says so."

Things are kinda funny around here so I'm going to try and bring reality back, you all been playing to long lol.

Lucian

Berserker

Alright. That's it. You. Me. Game. Now. Invite away... I'm kinda outta room here.

Rated or unrated. I don't give either way.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 17/11/2008 12:29:55

General_Death

Tank

LOL.. Lucian, you're hilarious, and you said it best.. I don't care for any drama, if it were up to me, I'd just settle it by a battle in weewar, anyhow, it's all good.

And that was a little cocky.. lol, but I stand by it, I'm just saying it's pretty tough for me to lose if I'm sober, and not angry at Niki, and there's nothing else to think about but the game : ).. Anyhow, sorry to all the folks that hated the drama, and I'm happy for all the ones who loved it. Like a soap opera almost.

Darkbee

Berserker

I'm sad to see that this has spilled over from the community chat to the forums. I've always maintained that the Weewar community is one of the best around, but I guess there are always people determined to try to prove you wrong.

I'm not pointing the finger one way or the other, I don't know the facts, nor do I care to know.

Just to put things in perspective; I sure there are still hundreds of thousands of people in China, without a roof over their heads after the devastating earthquake some months ago. The situation, while maybe better, is still not great for many of those living in New Orleans.

While many people all over the (mostly Western) world continue to struggle with being too fat (mainly because of eating too much), millions of people in Africa (and other nations) continue to starve, barely eating in week what you or I probably eat for breakfast.

Good people are dying all over the world every minute of the day, because they were unlucky enough to have a terminal illness find them. It doesn't have to be a terminal illness either. Many people die simply because the don't have access to basic medical treatments, that you or I might take for granted. Of these people, a large percentage of them are children, that don't ask for much just health, sustenance and shelter, the very things you and I may take for granted.

I think a few points gained or lost on Weewar, by whatever means, doesn't really matter that much at all in the grand scheme of things.

General_Death

Tank

Wow.. Darkbee, I don't know what to say, always thought you were a joker, but very well put. What you wrote lends an incredible reality check that most people in the west do not have a clue about. All other problems and issues become trivial when considering the larger picture, of the disturbing world we live in.. Thank you,

I'm going to shut up about the subject, I've got nothing against Niki or anyone, I just want to play till December, and at my 1 year anniversary, I'll call it quits. Cheers,

Darkbee

Berserker

GeneralDeath wrote:Wow.. Darkbee, I don't know what to say, always thought you were a joker, but very well put. What you wrote lends an incredible reality check that most people in the west do not have a clue about. All other problems and issues become trivial when considering the larger picture, of the disturbing world we live in.. Thank you,

I'm going to shut up about the subject, I've got nothing against Niki or anyone, I just want to play till December, and at my 1 year anniversary, I'll call it quits. Cheers,

I'd like to think I'm smart enough to know when the joke isn't funny anymore.

Thank you GeneralDeath for recognizing the need to put all this hostility aside. I wish you well in the final weeks of your Weewar career and I'd be happy to trade jokes with you in a game any time (unrated of course).

Disclaimer: I make no guarantees about the funniness of my jokes, since I entertain you for free, you're not getting a dime out of me. I operate a strict no refund policy. All jokes are final.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 17/11/2008 14:58:30

VTTruck

Berserker

Darkbee the wise. Well said.

Lucian

Berserker

Damn it Bee. Didn't I tell you to stop posting in the forums when you get high! You always go all philosophical on us. In any case... invite me to a 1 vs 1. You're next on my list. I play in the name of the hundreds of thousands of people in China, without a roof over their heads, the many people all over the (mostly Western) world that continue to struggle with being too fat, millions of people in Africa (and other nations) that continue to starve and all the good people are dying all over the world every minute of the day, because they were unlucky enough to have a terminal illness find them.

You brought it up and now I fight in their honor... and beating you is pretty much a give away so I won't disappoint.

Let's playball!

FieldMarshall

Trooper

lol, hey Lucian, you called me cocky?.. lol, Hey Darkbee, accept his invite, don't take no threats from no punk ass Lucian .. lol (j/k Lucian)

NikiMcKnight

Raider

Misfortune will visit us all at various times in our lives.

Some of which we will have brought on through our own actions or lack there of, (large scale example: someone suffering health problems associated with obesity brought on from over eating/ small scale example: someone stranded on the side of the road because they forgot to stop and get gas)...

Some of which just appears without rhyme or reason, (large scale example: natural disasters that leave thousands homeless/ small scale example: a car accident)...

Some of which is inflicted by the heinous actions of another, (large scale example: the Jewish tortured by Hitler/ small scale example: a child being bullied)...

All those held in misfortune's embrace, should at the very least be recipients, of our sympathies and spared our judgments. Unfortunately, on the large scale there is often nothing more we can do. However, on the small scale we often have the ability to step in and offer more than the a fore mentioned, and I'd like to think that most of us would do so.

There are times when saying or do nothing, becomes the greatest wrong of all...

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 19/11/2008 03:27:37

Lucian

Berserker

Oh my comment wasn't stating that I'm super good or anything. Darkbee just sucks. It's a fact. The man admits this himself.

@ Niki: Well said. It's figuring when those times are however that truly shows the caliber of a man (or woman).

NikiMcKnight

Raider

Additionally, upon completion of the graphics I'm working on I'll open a new thread for the "Wall of Fame", which I sincerely hope will not be tainted by anything or anyone for any reason...

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next