Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 next

Lucian

Berserker

Air Units - 3 a turn on airport only
Sea Units - 2 a turn anywhere
Troopers - 1 a turn (6 on Repair patch)
Arty/HArty/DFA - 1 a turn (6 on Repair patch)
Everything else - 2 a turn (6 on Repair patch)

Only one I'm not 100% on is the 6 bonus on a repair patch for Arty/HArty/DFAs, but will test.

Po

Berserker

Hmmm...Ya'll is crazy.

Lucian

Berserker

Po wrote:Hmmm...Ya'll is crazy.

So where's the argument in that?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/07/2008 06:17:27

Po

Berserker

I'll have to research it and edit my post.

Lucian

Berserker

100% sure now. DFAs repair for 6 on a Repair Patch.

x

Trooper

guess thats great for beginners.
next time use GIF instead of JPG, makes phe pictures stay sharp

Po

Berserker

Yeah...After I'd done about thirty of them I realized my mistake.

General_Death

Tank

Very nicely done.. I wish I had such a comprehensive lesson prior to joining : )

Po

Berserker

Thank you. <3

david707

Trooper

Great guide, really helped me understand the game.

As for clicking the reapir option and it restores 1 or 2 health i have reason to believe it is not random, and if your unit has an odd amount of health it is +1, and if your unit has an even amount of health it is +2. e.g
1->2, 2->4, 3->4, 4->6, 5->6 etc

i might be wrong but from what i have seen so far (and i repair quite often) this seems to be the case.

PS i'm not talking about the repair bay here, simply when you click repair on a guy on normal squares.

Darkbee

Berserker

david707 wrote:Great guide, really helped me understand the game.

As for clicking the reapir option and it restores 1 or 2 health i have reason to believe it is not random, and if your unit has an odd amount of health it is +1, and if your unit has an even amount of health it is +2. e.g
1->2, 2->4, 3->4, 4->6, 5->6 etc

i might be wrong but from what i have seen so far (and i repair quite often) this seems to be the case.

PS i'm not talking about the repair bay here, simply when you click repair on a guy on normal squares.

As far as I know it has nothing to do with if a unit has odd or even number left, it's to do with the unit itself, as was previously stated in this thread by another poster. Most units repair 2 per turn, but there are some exceptions that only repair one per turn such as infantry and berserkers.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/09/2008 13:48:01

Po

Berserker

Yeah, someone posted the exact amount that each unit repairs recently...Not sure where, though.

VoivodJimmy

Trooper

Great guide.

I was wondering if you could include something on the MAJOR differences created by map sizes and shapes - just small common sense things like small maps favouring direct-attack units and larger maps favouring long-distance and infantry swarms.

mouseyboy

Trooper

Thanx for this guide, I,as a new guy, found this very helpful! Thanx so much!

Rawdge

Trooper

Hey there Po. I just joined up, haven't even played my first game yet, but just wanted to say that I'm really glad you put this tutorial together. I didn't know *anything* about the game before reading this, just that it looked and sounded like it'd be fun. Thanks a ton for putting this together, and for putting in the time and effort for us noobs. I'm sure I'd be really lost without it. If I ever meet you, I owe you a couple beers!

~ Rawdge

previous 1 2 3 4 5 next