Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15 next

colormartinez

Heavy Trooper

Im up 4 invites in BAM maps...thanks pro-people!!!

RockyDog

Berserker

Casaubon wrote:
somar96 wrote:I know he's not new, he was pro some time ago. But I think "older" players are also allowed into BAM games.

sure why not this list shows activity of some single trial players wo did not log in for some weeks before. Maybe BAM prevents their complete Wee retirement.

Using BAM for veteran players who lost pro is a means to let them avoid paying for a pro account. I'd rather see the intent of BAM maps used to draw in new players. Not let the existing ones avoid paying for a game they already know they love.

for example - if i dont care about ranking anymore why pay? just create 4 trial accounts and ask for BAM invites all the time.

Z_Method

Trooper

So, here is an etiquette question. I have been invited to a few BAM maps (which I love). I had a pro account a while ago, but I came into some hard times and couldn't afford the game despite the low cost of membership. Fortunately, those times are over, so I can now renew my pro membership. Am I allowed to finish these games, or do I have to bail? I know I can technically do whatever I want, but I don't want to hear about me being a player with devious or dubious intentions... so... is there an etiquette thing going on here of which I have been heretofore unaware?

Z

Tombrady25

Heavy Trooper

Z please finish your BAM games. the games would become unbalanced without you. I'm happy BAM 'helps' people become pro again in weewar, you are the best example

RockyDog

Berserker

I dont think BAM helped him go pro. He was sticking with the game already. I'm not against BAM maps, but I am against people enjoying the game, intending to stay long term, and finding ways to avoid helping the devs.

Any player can be invited to a pro map. BAM should be to let noobs play noobs on pro maps to get a sample of what its like.

There's a difference between getting a few free samples vs stealing cable tv feeds from your neighbors line.

Z_Method

Trooper

@ tombrady25:

Thanks, I'll be sure to finish them. Appreciate setting it up.

@Rockydog:

Hey, man, sorry to offend you. Didn't mean to. Wasn't trying to "steal".

Z

RockyDog

Berserker

No offense taken Z. It's not anger, just the positing of a position which is perpendicular to the preponderance of posts.

drdrew

Raider

I can't beleive u have a prob rockydog. It's all for the better of the site.

RockyDog

Berserker

I dont have a problem. I have an opinion. Is there a problem that i have an opinion different that yours?

colormartinez

Heavy Trooper

AGAIN...have 2 free slots now

RockyDog

Berserker

case in point. colormartinez has been on weewar over 2 years. how is feeding him promaps via BAM better for the site? any pro players can invite him directly.

colormartinez

Heavy Trooper

AGAIN...have 1 free slots now

HayalcidiR

Heavy Trooper

hi invite me please

Tombrady25

Heavy Trooper

hakanyalcintunc wrote:hi invite me please

I would invite you, but when I click your name it does not show your profile a deleted player?

tribit

Trooper

Hi Pro players! I'm open for invites if anybody wants to challenge me

previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15 next