Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

kcstuds

Heavy Trooper

http://www.weewar.com/game/382297

Since a topic was made about me and AlexV is included in the trash talking on me, thought everyone should be privileged to see this two faced prick.

kcstuds

Heavy Trooper

double

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 17/09/2012 16:55:55

ParahSalin

Heavy Trooper

Maybe this can get locked too, considering it's just getting bumped with the same link.

Catullus16

Trooper

alex is just at bad as kcstuds, in my opinion. both of them have no problem kicking people for no reason.

Catullus16

Trooper

correction: alex is worse than kcstuds ever was.

kcstuds

Heavy Trooper

http://www.weewar.com/game/382297

my reputation is gone, but i am trying to at least get my stature up to neutral.

awesomeglb

Trooper

kcstuds is a Rihanna fan.

Catullus16

Trooper

kcstuds wrote:http://www.weewar.com/game/382297

a rundown on what happened in that game, since most of it is lost in chat. team A was alexv/dompire/jefferami, team B was me/kcstuds/kadeem

we were having a perfectly good game, when suddenly alex and kcstuds start bickering about what happened in some *other* game. alex randomly decides that his team has won and asks his buddy kadeem to surrender, which he does... and then he kicks me with minutes to spare on a weekend.

i told him that next time, he should wait for me to surrender on my own instead of kicking me, especially since this is all stemming from some drama in some *other* game. instead, he tried to argue that it was justified since the game had already been decided. i disagree with this, of course, considering he's looking at the map several rounds hence and the biggest blow to our team was him asking his friend to surrender. but this has the effect of him wanting to debate troop levels instead of getting the larger point that it doesn't matter what his reason was, cheapkicking is still cheapkicking.

so then i did a stupid thing and kicked jefferami, citing the reason that 2+2=4. first off, i was surprised to learn that kicked players could kick other players. never knew that before, didn't actually think it would work. secondly, i forgot that the game was rated, so i've made arrangements to return points to him. thirdly, i should've just reminded jefferami, since that still would've proven my point... or at least it should've, but alex didn't get the lesson either way. yes, my math was correct and 2+2=4, but it's a stupid and irrelevant reason to kick someone just like his reason.

from there, the conversation has devolved into him either declaring that he has a "higher IQ" or calling me "scum" or implying that i'm a "homophobic racist", etc, etc. i'm not sure he'll ever figure out how hypocritical it was for him to kick me because he *thought* kcstuds *might* kick him because of some argument in some *other* game. however, i can see how he gets into these arguments and spreads them from game to game.

so fair warning -- if alex is playing a game with you and someone else he's played with before, you might not even have to play the game! alex will tell you when the game is over and kick people accordingly, based entirely on the outcomes of *other* games. and if you dare complain, well, then you're homophobic racist scum, obviously.