Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

bakasam

Heavy Trooper

I know no development is being done but thought i'd post it.

Subs should be able to submerge under the sea making them hidden to the enemy but viewable to you still, they could then navigate the sea as usual unseen. But would need to emerge to attack.

Casaubon

Tank

a good old idea, maybe hexfray can do this

JanRoman

Raider

Probably not, I think it would cause many problems. Yes, they may be capable of it, but there has to be a way to discover them. And I don't know how would we do this. I have a couple of ideas (radar/sonar an so on), but it would make the game much harder for newbies.

Hexfray will certainly start very very simple and I might add more units later during the development.

d3100

Trooper

Maybe we can detect submarines detectable with helicopters or something like this...

I am in a game now where someone has 8-9 ports and I have 3 and I can't beat him because he created a submarine barricade... Could weewar create an helicopter or a special plane that could kill submarine?

Thank you

sims

Heavy Trooper

JanRoman wrote:Probably not, I think it would cause many problems. Yes, they may be capable of it, but there has to be a way to discover them. And I don't know how would we do this. I have a couple of ideas (radar/sonar an so on), but it would make the game much harder for newbies.

Hexfray will certainly start very very simple and I might add more units later during the development.

Uniwar has a unit that can burrow - the underling. Can move under ground. Can be seen by nearby units that showing number of burrowed lings in the hexes around it.

Could perhaps be done in a similar way with a submerged submarine