Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 next

ParahSalin

Heavy Trooper

Let's hear your thoughts about this player.

http://weewar.com/user/kcstuds
User ID: 28460
kcstuds's rating is 1810
97 Victories, 11 Draws, 56 Losses
Credits spent: 1320975
Bases captured: 862

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/09/2012 14:49:06

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

well someone named DevilPoop prefers him so he can't be all that bad....

Testeclese

Trooper

I witnessed him skipping another player 3 minutes after the 1 day deadline... I don't have much respect for him

ready5

Trooper

the guy is just a troll. if he sees an opportunity to kick a player or betray a teammate, he can't pass it up. and if people get upset that he ruins game after game, he just says 'u mad' over and over as if that's clever.

if i see him join a game i'm about to play, i apologize to everyone else and just quit. it's all you can do.

kcstuds

Heavy Trooper

Yeah yeah, my apologies I just started back up within the last month after being gone for over a year (maybe 2). I forgot about the etiquette in this game and all that jazz, I've stopped skipping and removing players. I'm still relearning the game as well. If people would actually take the time to explain instead of being dickheads about it, maybe I would have stopped sooner. Instead I've got people like entregreeneur posting in all of my games and talking down to me like I'm some kind of scumbag, just making a fool of himself (instead of simply explaining what kind of unwritten rules there are) and ready5 who just assumes I was kicking and skipping because I'm "a troll". Actually I was 1750ish when I stopped playing and have only gone up to 1800 recently (halfway due to kicking halfway due to winning). These players are arrogant and rude and even when admitting I made a mistake and apologizing they tell me they don't care I'm already "labeled". I may have gone overboard comparing him to a black football player, but I wasn't being racist just calling him cocky... see for yourself. People like this just don't deserve an option to chat.

http://www.weewar.com/game/382657

To everyone that is not ready5 or entregreeneur you have my apologies.

ParahSalin

Heavy Trooper

Sorry dude, but I'm not buying it. I played four games with you and you ruined every single one... and I distinctly remember 'taking the time to explain' to you what you were doing wrong and why everyone was getting so upset. Your only response was to say 'whatever' and 'u mad?' over and over. I've even seen you kick your teammates. Explain that!

It's nice that you're apologizing, but keep in mind that you were 'arrogant and rude' yourself (about the worst I've seen, in fact)... so it doesn't work to suddenly throw up a little apology and pretend that solves everything. And I'm not even going to comment on your blantant racism.

You can keep your apology, just change your ways. And I'm still never going to play with you, it's just not worth it.

kcstuds

Heavy Trooper

XD ill play with you... all night long sarah palin!

Darkbee

Berserker

kcstuds wrote:Yeah yeah, my apologies I just started back up within the last month after being gone for over a year (maybe 2). I forgot about the etiquette in this game and all that jazz, I've stopped skipping and removing players. I'm still relearning the game as well. If people would actually take the time to explain instead of being dickheads about it, maybe I would have stopped sooner. Instead I've got people like entregreeneur posting in all of my games and talking down to me like I'm some kind of scumbag, just making a fool of himself (instead of simply explaining what kind of unwritten rules there are) and ready5 who just assumes I was kicking and skipping because I'm "a troll". Actually I was 1750ish when I stopped playing and have only gone up to 1800 recently (halfway due to kicking halfway due to winning). These players are arrogant and rude and even when admitting I made a mistake and apologizing they tell me they don't care I'm already "labeled". I may have gone overboard comparing him to a black football player, but I wasn't being racist just calling him cocky... see for yourself. People like this just don't deserve an option to chat.

http://www.weewar.com/game/382657

To everyone that is not ready5 or entregreeneur you have my apologies.

U mad bro?

kcstuds

Heavy Trooper

SOOO FURIOUS!!! XD

kcstuds

Heavy Trooper

im bipolar and you're all HOMOSEXUALS THAT GOD HATES!!! BAHAHAH seriously i've never played a game that consisted of so many run down fatass old illegitimate children that take this game more serious than there own life. If you have kids and you play this game be ashamed. If you have a job and play this game at work go shoot yourself. If you have any type of responsibilities in your life, then you should probably quit this game and/or grow the sexual act up. You're all trolls and bullies. The ettiquette system that you all created is great, but if you're going to be male-reproductive-organ-heads about it and judge someone for it then GTFO. I quit booting people and crap and i still get people that come into my games gunning for me talking trash. I booted people who were late for about a week before I realized I shouldn't be doing that, and now I get on and play the game right and you're all still an opening to control the expulsion of feces. GTFO, I'm done trying to get along with all of you performers of oral sex on the male reproductive organ. Thanks.

Yours truly,
Suck This MALE REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN!

Moderated for language by Darkbee

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/09/2012 14:46:25

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

wow, someone doesn't like dealing with the consequences of their actions. The complete lack of understanding of the real world mixed with uncontrolled irrational emotion, well...that's a quality fit there Ms. PrincessPantiesInAWad.

Shame it's so vulgar, Bee would you care to make some word substitutions instead of just full deletion?

ready5

Trooper

classic kcstuds.

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

classic Darkbee

kcstuds

Heavy Trooper

haha that's awesome.

AlexV

Trooper

OMG!!!! lol, soooo funny!!!!

I've only just learnt of kc the hard way.......... what a "douche"!!!!

kc - there is an actual forum here of people who are ALL saying the same thing about you!!!!

At some point maybe you should think "hummmm.... maybe EVERYONE out there isn't wrong?? Maybe I am just an immature little child!!"

previous 1 2 next