Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

Julien

Trooper

Hey,

since yesterday i cant access to games...Internal Error

i thought Weewar was off again but i received turn remind and notifications from others players...

Does someone know how to do? i have already reseted my password unsuccessfully...

and i also cant access contact form...

Shulgin

Tank

Everything's okay here. I'd suggest that you get in touch with Spadequack either by inviting him to a game (if that works) or via the contact form

Julien

Trooper

thanks for your answer.. but i cant access to Spade, and i cant access the contact form...

"Internal Error

We are sorry, but something went wrong there. We've been notified and will look into the matter asap!"

Julien

Trooper

UPDATE: i logged out and managed to get the contact form...

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

I don't see any of your games on the profile greasemonkey plugin - which probably means that aren't in the API list. Looks like whatever table in the database holds your active games is having a problem.

I was able to find some of your games through your recent opponent list and spammed them that you were having access problems. Dropped a message in chat as well. If I were you I would make a second account and go into the games you have notification e-mails on and tell them what's happening.

Julien

Trooper

thank you for your answer.
i have send a message to spade yesterday.
i will create a new account to warn people who are waiting...

spadequack

Heavy Tank

hello. looks like a particular game or map bugged out. i'm checking in on mobile right now and cant investigate from here but i will look into the issue tomorrow.

Julien

Trooper

thanks for your help Spade