Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Download here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/47008

This script shows the number of each type of unit on the map for each player in the game and also shows each player's relative army strength (which is based on unit costs). Click the word STATS on the left of the table to expand the table and show all unit counts.

It replaces the inspector by default. If you comment out the line that removes the inspector, you would see the inspector, weewar stats, the chat window, and the names of only the first couple players in the game on the left sidebar, depending on your browser window height. You can also easily change the transparency level and whether you want the background color of the table white or transparent in the script.

Credits go to Tracy for the original script and Pluto for some nice modifications.

Sept 26, 2009 update:
davewasthere has used the stats code to make a graph of each player's army strength, which appears after the list of players. Download it here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/58665

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 27/09/2009 03:17:08

Wombat317

Heavy Trooper

You're breaking my heart Spadequack... I was about to post a similar GM.

Well no, in all fairness, my GM (about 2-3days from release) is a complete rewrite of the Stats. The result is the same -stats afterall don't change- I rewrote the logic just to refresh my js knowledge though.

Your script has the main advantage of not breaking the Suite. Mine currently does -which is why I didn't release it yet.
Interesting to see that we went for the same look for the table.

I just feel pipped at the post
Congrats and thanks for your script.

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Aw... I didn't know you were writing one too. I did it mainly to make it look nicer and because I liked the expandable version that the suite had to offer but didn't want all of the suite functionality. One thing to note though is that I think mine breaks the suite - as in you see two stats panels, if I'm not mistaken... Mine is more for players who just want the stats on its own. I'd like to see how yours looks though!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 31/07/2008 04:53:18

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Hey everyone, I've updated my version of this script. You can find it here: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/47008 .

Pluto's script is more complicated and I am not an experienced javascript developer (however, given the internet resources plus my coding experience, I eventually figure things out ). Maybe someone else can tackle Pluto's Weewar Suite and the other scripts.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 19/04/2009 02:27:06

Jessarah

Trooper

I just installed your script Spadequack. Thank you for making it!

Pyldrvr

Raider

yea thanks spadequack, I was missing my army potential stat most of all. Now just fix banker and I'm cool. I guess I could start counting bases and adding totals, but I like the option to see how much money they have saved up also

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/04/2009 03:41:59

kersplat

Raider

thank you very much spadequack. i was going through withdrawals after the update.

Muzzafar

Raider

Thanks, spadequack!
Seems to work.

quackquack

Trooper

The old weewar wiki is down, so here is the description:

This script shows the number of each type of unit on the map for each player in the game and also shows each player's relative army strength (which is based on unit costs). Click the word STATS on the left of the table to expand the table and show all unit counts.

It replaces the inspector by default. If you comment out the line that removes the inspector, you would see the inspector, weewar stats, the chat window, and the names of only the first couple players in the game on the left sidebar, depending on your browser window height. You can also easily change the transparency level and whether you want the background color of the table white or transparent in the script.

Edit: I appear to have forgotten to fix the code for counting bases. Give me a little time and I'll update that.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 19/04/2009 04:38:38

spadequack

Heavy Tank

I've fixed the script. I think it is all good now.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/47008

CaptainCupCake

Tank

fantastic; many thanks spadequack

jj2

Heavy Trooper

excellent. Thx spade

Lucian

Berserker

Legend. Thanks heaps mate.

General_Death

Tank