Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

Daithi

Raider

I went to update the battle simulator pages on the wiki and found that I couldn't edit anything, I assume because all the pages are protected. I guess spadequack needs to unlock them for edits before I can proceed.

I wonder if there's a way of blocking anonymous edits but allowing registered edits or selecting people who can have permission to make edits. Are either of those two possible? If so can we make that happen.

thuldai

Raider

I also wanted to edit something. Had to apply for editor status (there's a place for that somewhere) and then got it a few days later. By then, of course, I had forgotten what I had wanted to edit...

Don't know who gave me permission, but might be spadequack.

Daithi

Raider

Ah yes, thank you. I've applied for membership. I guess when that's granted I'll be able to edit the wiki when I need too.

spadequack

Heavy Tank

I give permission. I'll give you permission, Daithi, and make the change in the wiki as well.

MickTaiwan

Trooper

Hello!

I've developed a bot and I'd like to add useful information in the wiki too. Can you give me permission to edit it too ? Thanks !

MickTaiwan.

spadequack

Heavy Tank

I gave you permission. Feel free to edit now.

BTW - I restricted editing permission because when it was open and anonymous, we got a lot of spam edits - more spam edits than actual edits, in fact.

MickTaiwan

Trooper

Thanks !