Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

Lopo

Trooper

A new map, suspect will take some tricky tweaking to get the balance just right....hope the idea is at least liked before flaming me to oblivion, in the meantime, please do eyeball it admiringly!

YESTERDAY:
Bloodied, distraught, defeated and lost in their ways...a pair of rogue splinter cell units fear the inevitable defeat of their heroic remaining compatriots. They steal boats to chance a bold breakaway escape across the river, a last Berserker destroys the bridges further delaying the pursuing enemy who have let a dominant victory slip through their grasp...

BLUE: Evade, delay, regroup, redeploy...air support on route - a last stand waits.

RED: Curses!...Victory must wait a little longer...

Rogue Resistance - The Splinter Cell Defense... http://weewar.com/map/56865

Flaming, opinions, tweaks, ideas...all appreciated, well maybe not the flaming! ;o)

Do Enjoy...! /Lopo

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/10/2011 07:44:48

Weeseltown

Raider

nice scenario story lopo, although I´m not a fan of the bridge connections between cities inlands just because of it´s weird looks, I like the idea behind it to have em instead of road tiles.

btw. we could use a brazil map in the real country section. interested in making one? you seem to be a talented map maker.

Lopo

Trooper

Weeseltown wrote:nice scenario story lopo, although I´m not a fan of the bridge connections between cities inlands just because of it´s weird looks, I like the idea behind it to have em instead of road tiles.

btw. we could use a brazil map in the real country section. interested in making one? you seem to be a talented map maker.

Thanks for the talent comment!...map making is not my real forte as it goes, but appreciated!

Need some feedback from players on this map too please! Give it a go !

thuldai

Raider

I'm playing a game on this map and it's actually a lot of fun.

Lots of initial strength but no income versus few units but 10 bases.

Still open who's winning. My opponent (red) has by now twice my (blue) army but I have by now more bases than him. The tension remains unbearable.

Lopo

Trooper

Wow...sounds good ! thanks for the feedback! I want to watch !!!

Not had the chance to play it myself yet rather oddly...!

Lopo

Trooper

Hi all...back from a looong abscence...anyone wanting to give this map a whirl ?

Still might need a little tweaking and need a little feedback, would like it if others gave it a go too and let me know any suggestions!! - thanks !

thuldai

Raider

In the end I lost my game that I started as blue. I had 17 bases in the West while red had only 14 bases but somehow better position and ground me into the ground in the end.

Here a link to the game:
http://weewar.com/game/331506
although I don't manage to load the game right now. There had been some breaks in the game that disrupted the flow of the game, so that might have changed things, but maybe not. Otherwise it seemed pretty balanced to me, as far as balancing such different starting positions is possible.

I might start another one, will let you know.

EDIT: Here it is: http://weewar.com/game/389513

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/10/2012 07:19:46