Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 next

Warmaker

Berserker

I remember one time I got modded for something that wasn't a big deal. They jump on this but can't start fixing the game?

*sigh*

This is my last straw.

RockyDog

Berserker

1) we dont know who edited for language. it may not have been a mod.

2) Spadequack was a forum moderator too, no?

3) @war - so far as i can remember, bert and alex were not moderating the forums. if there was an edit event it wasn't likely them. then again it might be good if it were them. it would show they're still lurking around here somewhere paying attention. even if misplaced.

Warmaker

Berserker

Maybe Bee's still hiding out, causing meyhem! It's subversive, I tell you.

Streen

Heavy Tank

ooooh you were talking about the highlander franchise?
How did i miss that?
So back to the source:
RockyDog wrote:
Streen wrote:The one with Sean Connery. I really enjoyed that movie

connery was in the first and second of the series. the first was good. second was a decent screenplay, but the movie reeked. unfortunate really.

the third was really really bad with mario.

the fourth was a good attempt to get back on track, but really was all about the tv series at that point.

The second one sucked, any highlander fan considers this to be a nightmare when Connor was on heavy drugs ... maybe in the sanctuary?

I liked the third one with Mario. He was a good bad guy. Got no issues with it really.

The 4rth could have been much better. was a good idea, but the director massacered it. And yeah, was about Duncan and the TV show, but I got no problems with that, just the bad guys were never developped, and Kell killing all of them made no sense. Donnie Yen delivered a good fight, would have liked a rematch.

The 5th, was just like a rushed final episode of the TV show.

Maybe they will reboot the franchise at some point.

And the mods are just players, not working for the man, Darkbee and spadequack I believe. Their job is pointless if you ask me.

RockyDog

Berserker

I've been away from the franchise so long I didn't even realize there was a 5th movie. I still think of it as a one and done series with 3 knock-off attempts to mimic it.

Streen

Heavy Tank

Well, like i said, I dont think the 5th even got a DVD release. Utter rubbish.

Sovereign

Trooper

Hehehe Spam.

Yourtime

Raider

SPAM?

I DON'T WANT SPAM

RockyDog

Berserker

then you can have a rat tart.

Warmaker

Berserker

So, in light of all these changes, all the negative effects of Weewar, all the people jumping ship, I decided to change my name to make things interested.

From now on, I dub Warmaker Ghost Bear.

All hail Ghost Bear!

RockyDog

Berserker

soooooo confused. why is changing to ghost-bear making things interesting?

Streen

Heavy Tank

I remember when he changed his name from whatever to warmaker, to "strike fear into the hearts of his ennemies..." Didnt work out that way eh?

RockyDog

Berserker

maybe he's like a ghost-koala-bear. so soft and cuddly. and requiring international protection from going extinct

Warmaker

Berserker

Yeah, I went to Warmaker when i was motivated by Orson Scott Card's Xenophobia. It wasn't that great a book, in reality. He was just cashing in on the remnants of Ender's Game.

And Ghost Bear came from Mech Warrior, with Mech Warrior 2 being one of the greatest video games of all time, ever. EVER, do you hear me?

That, and I'm just changing things up, so we can have a deliniation between when Weewar was in its glory days vs. the current decline.

"Remember when WeeWar had guys like Po and Lucian?"

Then, "REmember when Darkbee used to play, and CaptainCupcake, and the whole Flash thing happened, and GhostBear used to be called Warmaker?"

Who knows what the future brings, but I like typing in short paragraphs. Hooray for the spam thread.

The_Shrike

Trooper

Booo to the spam thread! The Warmaker is dead - long live the Warmaker!

previous 1 2 3 ... 142 143 144 145 next