Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 next

johnmd20

Raider

McMonster wrote:Hey Johnny!

Don't be so glum. Perhaps Spade can clarify, but it is my impression that the slow downs these past few days have more to do with Zapp being back and a doubling (or more?) in new game/active game volume than any deeper structural issue?

Have you lost any units or cash due to out of sync errors? Not I, at least, and heaven knows I have been playing a ton! (thanks in no small part to yourself, good sir).

Hopefully Spade's fixes have actually worked and EA just needs to invest in more server space for weewar in response to the dramatic upswing spurred on by the fixes and the free-bee.

Ah, all we need is Bee (and several others) back and the wee-world will be right once again.

I don't lose units AND money at the same time, but there are still times when I end a turn and built units will disappear and the cash will go back into my bank. Because of this, I have taken to automatically refreshing the screen before I end my turn to make sure all my moves have taken. This is just another step one needs to take to finish a turn.

I can't believe people aren't getting reload errors anymore, because they still happen to me. And the whole game has been laggy recently but that could be due to more people playing, which I don't have a problem with.

Flash has improved nothing but I'm dealing with it.

McMonster

Tank

gotcha. i too have some slowness at times, but mostly it's good for me, and certainly nothing that will wreck a game, as before.

hopefully EA will up server capacity to address the slowness they have created with the freebie. this will make us veterans happy and it will make the experience for the sought after noobs a positive one.

johnmd20

Raider

McMonster wrote:gotcha. i too have some slowness at times, but mostly it's good for me, and certainly nothing that will wreck a game, as before.

hopefully EA will up server capacity to address the slowness they have created with the freebie. this will make us veterans happy and it will make the experience for the sought after noobs a positive one.

We need to get a game going between us!

previous 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 next