Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 next

RockyDog

Berserker

can we please have *ONE* *DEFINITIVE* post about who plays when against whom?

i'm confused.

all i know right now is that CCC and Galois are on my team and we're the winners.

Warmaker

Berserker

Here we go:

Your team should be playing 3 simultaneous games against the three other teams in your conference. Blue is the team outlined by the Official EuroTourney thread. If you're a blue team, invite the other team you're facing as soon as you have space.

RD, you would invite Team 1 (Boodog314, Shulgin, (LAST PICK)) and wait for Teams Six and Eight to invite you.

Yes. We're underway.

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Man, that's a lot of games. But ok, I'll go for it.

Whatyousay

Heavy Trooper

Nocks is on vacation until the 9th of August.

DeathByBeaver

Raider

Would it be unfair to assign McCall and Simon1701e according to their rating if Ulpanat doesn't make his pick today? It would be preferable to be able to go friday. (With the exception of guys who have already posted that they are on vacation ofcourse.)

jeye

Tank

hmm upalnat wasn't on for more than 2 days, doesn't have a pro account and is currently playing 0 games.

This doesn't look to promising.

DeathByBeaver

Raider

jeye wrote:hmm upalnat wasn't on for more than 2 days, doesn't have a pro account and is currently playing 0 games.

This certainly looks bad. Has anyone heard from Upalnat? And if not, are there any back-up plan suggestions?

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 05/08/2009 09:28:00

jeye

Tank

DeathByBeaver wrote:
This certainly looks bad. Has anyone heard from Upalnat? And if not, are there any back-up plan suggestions?

Backup suggestion:

Replacement player preferable with similar skills and points. (upalnat has 1888 points)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/08/2009 09:33:22

DeathByBeaver

Raider

jeye wrote:
Replacement player preferable with similar skills and points. (upalnat has 1888 points)

I looked through the list of players who asked to join after the tournament closed. Streen had the highest rating at 1718. A bit low compared to ulpanat, but it might be a possibility.

OFF TOPIC: I miss a private message function to get a hold of people

jeye

Tank

DeathByBeaver wrote:
I looked through the list of players who asked to join after the tournament closed. Streen had the highest rating at 1718. A bit low compared to ulpanat, but it might be a possibility.

Or we can ask another player with a similar point range. For team skills this is better, however in a way it would also be fair to ask Streen since he said he wanted to join.

I am fine with both, also with Upalnat playing, but we should have a solution soon.

RockyDog

Berserker

streen plays better than his ranking. +1

Warmaker

Berserker

VT's right. Streen is way better then a mid/high 1700s. Ask him. I'm sure he'll play.

Hal2000

Raider

Who is the final person on team 2? And who is the leader going to be (Streen)?

RockyDog

Berserker

just waiting for the last 2 picks to start the games.

upalnat

Trooper

I'm definitely here. I was just waiting for invites because I don't have a pro account. Anyone's who'd played with me can attest that I move once every 12 hours or sooner .

previous 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 next