Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 next

VTTruck

Berserker

you know a thread has outlived itself when we have a second call for C&D.
they lost their jobs. let's leave this thread just to the two of them.
at least until their internet access runs out.

second the motion for the second C&D.

Darkbee

Berserker

Seconded. This thread is now redundant.

Vagus

Raider

Sigh.

Forums are not my thing, as minor things turn into flame wars in a hurry. I know that I am in the minority here and I know that some pretty harsh tings have been said on both sides but I feel that one of the two has earned a shot at a reset.

I have no complaints with Igloo's behavior and if you are willing to be honest, since he/she decided that the game was entertaining the only really bad things have been in response to abuse. I have even seen Igloo turn the other cheek a few times.

Stop flaming this thread and see if Igloo continues to earn a second chance. He could have just changed his handle and avoided most of this abuse. I am not saying that all should be forgotten, just give Igloo the space to show which sort of player he is.

Sorry Kibble but I have not seen enough of you to speak.

If I don't reply its because I only check this thing when none of my games are moving and I am out of map ideas.

Now go kill each other like civilized folk.

Lucian

Berserker

Vagus wrote:Sorry Kibble but I have not seen enough of you to speak.

He's definitely a shit. He proved it first hand on several occasions.

Quite frankly I'm not going to go out of my way to diss either of them, but not for a second do I believe all the crap about them being made redundant. They seem like exactly the type that would make that crap up for shits n giggles. They dugg their graves all on their own. Climbing out is going to take a lot more than just some pitiful begging and playing the 'feel sorry for me' card.

VT, I say we C&D this crap like all the others. That's my stamp of approval and the last post in this thread.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/02/2009 09:28:08

Metric

Heavy Trooper

Thanks for that Vagus, appreciate it man.

I feel like I've genuinely changed, and have just been steadily playing this game the way it was meant to be played. I haven't removed someone from going over the time limit in a long time, and I myself have been removed for going over by a few minutes, so i now know exactly how it feels. I can't speak for Kibble, he's a dark soul who had corrupted me, but now I've broken free and am my own person.

I know you won't all forgive me, but I will continue to let my actions speak for me, and hopefully you can judge on the present, not the past, thanks everyone and god bless.

- Igl00z

Hal2000

Raider

igloo wrote:Thanks for that Vagus, appreciate it man.

I feel like I've genuinely changed, and have just been steadily playing this game the way it was meant to be played. I haven't removed someone from going over the time limit in a long time, and I myself have been removed for going over by a few minutes, so i now know exactly how it feels. I can't speak for Kibble, he's a dark soul who had corrupted me, but now I've broken free and am my own person.

I know you won't all forgive me, but I will continue to let my actions speak for me, and hopefully you can judge on the present, not the past, thanks everyone and god bless.

- Igl00z

I feel moved by this post...

Warmaker

Berserker

My bowels will move on your posts, Hal.

Lucian

Berserker

Damn igloo, you've managed to win the Internet. I have never seen anyone convey sarcasm online that well!

Kibble

Heavy Trooper

Lucian wrote:
Vagus wrote:Sorry Kibble but I have not seen enough of you to speak.

He's definitely a shit. He proved it first hand on several occasions.

I love this kid.

I think I might keep playing. Except now, I'll play 24/7.

Regain the trust of the people of weewar one game at a time.

oh btw, igloo is full of it.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/02/2009 05:01:27

SweatLeaf

Trooper

igloo wrote:Come on guys, have a heart, we just got laid off. Disney did provide quite generous severance packages so we're going to be okay, except on the way out Kibble tried to steal a PS3 and was caught by fellow staff. Disney in retaliation hasn't given him his severance yet so he's trying to figure out what he's going to do, just please give him some space and time. I know we've been rude but we're still human beings, Kibble just doesn't always make the best decisions.

Thanks in advance

igl00

http://weewar.com/game/138065

I wish I saw this thread before playing him....

Starts removing people the moment it's clear that he's going to lose, and then stalls for peace.

Kibble

Heavy Trooper

It looks like the game was resolved peacefully enough, I don't see what you are crabbing about.

He is awesome at the game, though. Look at that rating.

Lucian

Berserker

Just a quick update that igloo has resorted to point farming on his lower account and has amassed enough to get into the top 15. Last I checked he was on over 1900. Furthermore, now that he's there, he changed his name to Haines. I have his ID in my profile, so if you get challenged by a high ranked player that isn't one of the standards, do check my profile and compare the unique User ID# as this guy will boot the moment you go over the limit. He will also invite to 5 minute games in hopes you don't catch it and boot you as soon as you miss your time frame.

Warmaker

Berserker

That's too bad. I thought Igloo turned the corner and became decent. I guess it was all a sham.

Mr_Clean

Heavy Trooper

please disregard this post

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/03/2009 19:55:59

Lucian

Berserker

Nope. Both him and Kibble are staying on my black list permanently. They'll never turn a corner and they're just scamming you if they tell you they are. Just forget about both of them, don't play them and move on.

previous 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 next