Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next

Somar96

Tank

I'd join, but I have never played in a tournament, so I'd like to know how it looks.

OutKast

Trooper

Edy when the tourney gets underway can you post a link to all of the games so we can see how they are going?

edyk

Raider

Yeah sure Stylez, I will edit my thread post, with all the links

RockyDog

Berserker

Antipop wrote:
edyk wrote:
I would ask the top 15 players except with no darn messaging system on this game it makes it very hard.

In fact it's not so difficult. You just invite the person you'd like to talk with to a game. And talk in chat. You can even make a chat private.

or watch the weewar ticker when they're online. when you see them making moves, jump into the game and use THEIR chat.

Streen

Heavy Tank

RockyDog wrote:or watch the weewar ticker when they're online. when you see them making moves, jump into the game and use THEIR chat.

Ok, i play a lot, but not that much. I kinda believe that instead of a screensaver or something, VT got the weewar ticker running on a seperate screen all day and each time he is bored for only a second he checks who is making turns

Taken from the very first post, this tourney involves A LOT of games. Not sure I got the time for that,nor the will to play the same map 20 times with the same teams
Besides I aint got a team.
So what I am saying is that I wont join this one. Have fun.

edyk

Raider

Streen wrote:
RockyDog wrote:or watch the weewar ticker when they're online. when you see them making moves, jump into the game and use THEIR chat.

Ok, i play a lot, but not that much. I kinda believe that instead of a screensaver or something, VT got the weewar ticker running on a seperate screen all day and each time he is bored for only a second he checks who is making turns

Taken from the very first post, this tourney involves A LOT of games. Not sure I got the time for that,nor the will to play the same map 20 times with the same teams
Besides I aint got a team.
So what I am saying is that I wont join this one. Have fun.

What would you and everyone else think if we mixed up all the maps for the first "round" but when it comes to the knockout we play the euro map. ill randomly decide which game is played on which map, after all there is no real disadvantage as the team you play are playing on your same map.

Thoughts?

RockyDog

Berserker

I have no idea what you're trying to say there.

edyk

Raider

Basically the frist round (where everyone plays everyone) ill choose what map is played on (so its nt necessarily stirlings euro map) but in the knockout stages, only stirlings euro map will be used

RockyDog

Berserker

i'd prefer you start a different tourney - not called a 'euro tourney' then

edyk

Raider

so you'd prefer to stick to euro map the whol, because if one person does, then thats what ill do.

General_Death

Tank

I'd prefer to keep this one only on Stirling's Euro map.. One standard map.. the best team wins. I think at this point incorporating other maps would be a logistical disaster.

edyk

Raider

Stirlings map it is. General you care to participate?

conrey

Heavy Trooper

I'm in - I've got two others for my team as well - names pending

RockyDog

Berserker

more specifically, stirlings euro 4.08. 5.0 isn't ready per stirling (read the comments).
i think 4.08 plays pretty fairly. blue/green is based on strategy not early turn advantage. yellow cant easily rush red
unless red blows it.

edyk

Raider

I was always intending v4.08

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next