Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 next

Warmaker

Berserker

In that case, we'll take Frongbak and you go on with your other guys. I think there's a conflict of interest if Team WarBeeDarkTruckMaker plays MoRockyQuieroJoeDog.

DeathByBeaver

Raider

@RockyDog: You are more than welcome

Warmaker wrote:In that case, we'll take Frongbak and you go on with your other guys. I think there's a conflict of interest if Team WarBeeDarkTruckMaker plays MoRockyQuieroJoeDog.

RockyDog and/or Warmaker you have to sort this out for me - I am lost Who are teammates with who?

Warmaker - Frongbak - and who?

RockyDog - and who? (Warmakers "old" teammates?)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 19/07/2009 21:09:16

Daphron

Raider

Ahhh, names have been mixed!

Nature_God

Tank

My skills may not be desirable but my name must be.... Nature and God - think of the possiblities

Warmaker

Berserker

Nature_God wrote:My skills may not be desirable but my name must be.... Nature and God - think of the possiblities

I don't know, man. You're pretty much defeated by smog and Darwin.

MapMaker

Raider

Team Master_Mayhem, J-meister, Johnny Stirllinger is ready to play

General_Death (as Master_Mayhem), Jeye (as the J-Meister), Stirling (as Johnny Dillinger)

DeathByBeaver

Raider

Stirling wrote:Team Master_Mayhem, J-meister, Johnny Stirllinger is ready to play

General_Death (as Master_Mayhem), Jeye (as the J-Meister), Stirling (as Johnny Dillinger)

Welcome aboard - I am really looking forward to august

RockyDog

Berserker

I'll stick with War and DB. no worries, i did accept that team first you know.... just use RD instead of VT.

DeathByBeaver

Raider

RockyDog wrote:I'll stick with War and DB. no worries, i did accept that team first you know.... just use RD instead of VT.

So there is one team consisting of RockyDog - Warmaker - Darkbee Is that correct?

And what about the others guys, VTTruck, Frongbak, MoJoe and the fourth guy (sorry, can't recall the spelling ) are any of them participating?

(Yeah - it is confusing being the new guy, not knowing who everybody is, but I'll get the hang of it...)

RockyDog

Berserker

RD/WM/DB is a team. VT is not going to join.

Hal2000

Raider

DeathByBeaver wrote:
General_Death - Jeye - Stirling

I'm going to ruin the surprise and tell you which team will win. CONGRATS!! You guys played great!

Daphron

Raider

Not if we cheat...

Warmaker

Berserker

Yeah, do we even need to play this thing with GD, Stirling, and Jeye? Hmm.

I think we should get a pool of players, like 12 or 15, have the top 4 or 5 guys be captains, and then pick teams, Pick-up Hoops style. That would make for some interesting competition

MapMaker

Raider

Team General_Jeyling could just play the winner of the tournament. That would ease Jeye's busy schedule.

Whatyousay

Heavy Trooper

Team:

Shulgin, upalnat, and Watyousay

I think. Still need to talk it out.

previous 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 next