Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 next

kersplat

Raider

katakana - I know you have said you've been having trouble with the auto-repair throwing an error, but tonight I saw a new behavior that I hadn't seen reported. When I clicked auto-repair, it went through the motions of selecting each unit that needed to be repaired, repaired the appropriate value for that unit and and then promptly reverted back to the original value before the repair occurred. It was really strange. Thankfully it acted like nothing ever happened and I was able to go through and manually repair those units. Figured you would want to know.

katakana

Raider

Wow... that's a new one. I did throw in a single fix that clicks on a space to make sure that all selections are deselected before starting the autorepair. It has "mostly" fixed the timing issue. I don't know if this will help or not though. I really wish that we could just send a single command to do the repair of each unit (hint hint devs!)

JumpmanMJP

Heavy Trooper

I just experienced what kersplat described, only it also threw up a big error screen about halfway through the process of repairing:

The exact same behavior happened with repairing... it would repair a unit, then its number would revert, and move to the next unit. I'm running Greasemonkey 0.8.20090123.1 inside Firefox 3.0.10 on 64-bit Ubuntu 9.04.

Thanks for your work on this extremely useful extension!

-Mark

katakana

Raider

Yeah, that is the timing issue. I haven't found a solid fix yet unfortunately. I am working on it... all I can say is that when it occurs go back to the map and then refresh the web page to start again.

I am working on it though... thanks for keeping me up to date!

daphoenix

Trooper

When a capture capable unit is one a capture-able building, then the auto-repair function auto-captures.

MapMaker

Raider

If you accidentally hit auto repair all and didn't mean to. You can hit undo each time it flashes up on the screen and it will undo the repairs as it goes. You might miss a couple.

katakana

Raider

That's one I haven't seen. I will look into it! Thanks

katakana

Raider

I meant I will look into the capturing unit one. The other one is a necessary evil of the two message passes to the server. Absolutely nothing I can do about that.

madtaz

Trooper

anyone have the scoop on when Weewar Suite will work? I would get a pro account if that feature came back. thanks

tralafiti

Raider

*deleted* my fault

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/05/2009 14:35:07

Pyldrvr

Raider

I just installed Windows 7 64 bit last night and now I can no longer get this script to work. I have no idea why, because I'm still using firefox and greasemonkey works fine. I had to go back to spadequacks version.

previous 1 2 next