Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next

troymadsen

Tank

Yeah Streen, your choice of map. I should be on a fair amount today, at least this morning. And I love the name "destroy". It will strike fear in the hearts of our enemies.

Darkbee

Berserker

Who wants to be on my team?

... Hello? Anyone?

Maybe I could partner up with one of the bots, I'm on about the same skill level.

Warmaker

Berserker

Darkbee, I'll play on your team. I can freelance myself out. I'm not bad, but not the greatest.

Darkbee

Berserker

Thanks Weewarer formerly known as Davion.

I was half joking though, because I don't really put up a good challenge for the likes of Lucian, VT and Streen. I think I'd need a player who was 2100+ to balance out my lack of skill.

However, I do like to play team games and I'm cool with whatever, even if that means keeping my tracksuit on and sitting on the substitutes bench.

Thanks again.

Streen

Heavy Tank

I am not quite as good as my rating suggests ... but given your reputation, I am certainly better than you

I suppose Team Destroyer vs Miracle Lambs is the first up?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/10/2008 16:26:31

Darkbee

Berserker

Streen wrote:I am not quite as good as my rating suggests ... but given your reputation, I am certainly better than you

I didn't think my reputation pertained to Weewar, but it's probably a good starting point!

troymadsen

Tank

Ouch DB, you give a shout out to Lucian, VT, & Streen as good players but not me?!?! How many games do I need to kick your a@@ in before I get on that list

Darkbee

Berserker

troymadsen wrote:Ouch DB, you give a shout out to Lucian, VT, & Streen as good players but not me?!?! How many games do I need to kick your a@@ in before I get on that list

If you wanted a comprehensive list of all the Weewar players that could beat me then why not just ask for dump of all the users from the Weewar database then manually delete all the ones that start with "ai_".

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/10/2008 19:20:46

VTTruck

Berserker

@darkbee - this list?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 30/10/2008 22:17:34

Lucian

Berserker

@ Troy: We don't kick his ass. We tend to DEMOLISH him in every game. We actually have a secret pact to do that on purpose just to strike more fear into him.

I'd say my 1700 represents about my skill level so use that for ratings. If anyone of you teams wants some, bring VT and I into a game and we'll play ball.

VTTruck

Berserker

Does that make us team "Luck" or "VTrucian"

Lucian

Berserker

I always thought we'd go with 'The Booze Brothers' but those two work just as well I guess.

VTTruck

Berserker

Yours is better, esp because the abbreviation is BB.... which last I checked is the biggest
monster unit in the game

Streen

Heavy Tank

Team Luck sounds good I would say.
You need plenty of that if you don't wanna be "destroyed"

Warmaker

Berserker

VTTruck wrote:Does that make us team "Luck" or "VTrucian"

If you pronounced it "Vee-True-Sea-An," that sounds like a great name.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 31/10/2008 12:06:31

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 next