Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 next

lNomadl

Heavy Trooper

This isn't for here, because this forum doesn't seem to allow signature use. This is for your website or other forums.... to lure people into playing WeeWar.

Besides, how often are those sigs updated? I am continuously addding features to this one. All the week I am going to be designing some new themes. Also, I am going to add a feature to calculate your win percentage among a few other things hopefully.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 31/08/2008 17:23:32

lNomadl

Heavy Trooper

minor detail/update

The sig generator is now XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS3 validated. This means this should now be 100% cross-browser supported as well as compatible with any future web host software upgrades..... in theory anyway lol.

Rahl

Raider

Awesome!

Thanks for expanding this-- great work!

lNomadl

Heavy Trooper

np ^^, keep tuned back because their will be at least one more update tommorrow lol....

I made it so you can choose text color.... well I am going to split it further....

This is now:

This is tommorrow:

This is to help with future background images... so no matter what the image you can use a color text that shows well

lNomadl

Heavy Trooper

Update:

As promised here is what the newest sigs you can make look like:

The labels and stats can be 2 different colors now. Should make things even more custom and easier to read.

Stay tuned for Version 2.0, it will be ready by Friday... if anyone is using this then they will love it. The only thing I am going to say is more themes and moveable text.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/09/2008 22:17:17

lNomadl

Heavy Trooper

Small update:

This update broke the current link to unit images, so anyone using this will just need to remake the sig and copy paste their address. I've finished cleaning things up and am now ready to start upgrading to v2.0.

Whats coming up in v2.0?

I am adding new themes, of various sizes... some just a background with no frames, boxes, etc. Why? Because text will be moveable. Yep, take wins for example, you will select text color for the label 'Wins:' and color for the number '1500' then select the position of each one. This will be the ultimate customization... no 2 sigs will truely look alike. You could say '21 Wins' or 'Wins 21' or even put them on a different line, or cascade them.... endless!!!!!!!!!

Once that is in place and working bug free, then I will add more elements such as:
-win percentage
-a point based ranking system of my own.... yulp, something like 1500-1600 gets a bronze star, so on so forth
-comment or motto
-more ideas to come later

previous 1 2 next