«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 next

spadequack

Heavy Tank

nice job! i tried it out and it seems to work great

CaptainCupCake

Tank

great work. When are you writing your own game Dave, I'm in

I think the team and group tabs should be swapped (so team is on the right) - cos I'm picky like that

davewasthere

Raider

I tried that, and preferred it. So just for you (and me) CaptainCupcake: http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/61882

CaptainCupCake

Tank

cheers for that. If you're ever in blighty, let me buy you a beer and we can take the p*ss out of the Aussies together

davewasthere

Raider

I'm in Blighty 9 months out of each year. (In fact, I'm honorary-British now!)
I only try and escape during winter. In fact, it's rapidly approaching time for me to do my annual migration...

In Cheltenham. Is that a million miles away?

CaptainCupCake

Tank

I'm in North London, but my sister lives in Painswick (near Stroud) not a million miles away indeed . Some nice pubs round that area

davewasthere

Raider

Cool. I'll bowl down for a drink next time you visit her then. Drop us an email: davebeer at gmail.com

Shulgin

Tank

let's see if i get this right...are you announcing the first official english weewar meeting

Darkbee

Berserker

Yeah but it's a private meeting... Captain will be wearing a red rose in his lapel.

Great work with the team chat Dave! Now the Devs have nothing to do since you're doing their work for them! (Just kidding boys! )

CaptainCupCake

Tank

cheers Dave, although it won't be until after christmas, so I guess spring if you're bound for warmer climes...

Darkbee wrote:Yeah but it's a private meeting... Captain will be wearing a red rose in his lapel.

What in carnation are you talking about?

Shulgin - that could be an idea No comments about threesomes please Bee, we know how your mind *works*

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 16/11/2009 14:42:11

Tygerdave

Heavy Tank

http://weewartimes.com/2009/11/16/team-chat-script-available/

I've got a donate button at the end there, I realize a Pro extension wouldn't come close to covering the time, effort, and continuing bandwidth and storage, but it seems wrong to let this go unrewarded If anyone would like to donate a few dollars to the cause make sure to leave a message here or on the post!

Darkbee

Berserker

Good idea Tyger!

Hey Captain, you certainly don't dilly dahlia about do you! I'd really like to know what's zinnia that mind of yours. You're a bit of a horse chestnut really.

CaptainCupCake

Tank

I think we need to start our own punning thread, we can't keep destroying these threads with our badinage (well it certainly ain't good). Wait, you can just mod it away can't you?

Having said that, I'm not sure I have the stamena for it, orchid you not

katakana

Raider

Broken already... impressive!

davewasthere

Raider

Fixed already - actually... look at the timestamp at userscripts.

Fixed it 36 minutes ago, as soon as I noticed the minipatch had broken one of my selectors...

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/61882

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 17/11/2009 22:28:56

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 next