Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

OsamaBinWilly

Trooper

anyone else have this happen to them lately? Like you go to play your turn and all of a sudden your opponent has 2 ships that have moved already where last turn they didn't have any? does the game get out of sync or skip turns?

JanRoman

Raider

Never happened to me. Strange thing indeed.

Penumbra_Du_Fromage

Trooper

Happens to me ALL THE TIME.

I am now reloading the game every 3 or 4 moves to ensure that my moves were registered, otherwise I either get an out-of-sync automatic reload when I move a piece the game thought was somewhere else (or onto a spot the game thought was occupied), or when I finish my turn (IF it accepts the end turn request) - I often times see the map shift and pieces I killed re-appear, and the pieces I shot with reset.

This is very frustrating to me, and nearly makes me want to stop playing.

I end my turn sometimes to come back later and have it waiting for me to end my turn.

This is nuts.

JiggityHammer

Trooper

This is constantly happening to me. Not just that though. Before I end my turn, I may have 400 credits so I buy a tank. That puts me at 100 credits. Then I end my turn. 10 seconds later, my tank is gone, and I'm being asked to end my turn again and I have just 100 credits (took my tank without reimbursing me)