Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

Foul_Territory

Raider

I am having a strange issue in maps such as these:
http://weewar.com/map/52071
http://weewar.com/map/53445

When i open the map(s)I get horizontal and vertical slide bars that appear in the middle of the map. They are kind of obstructive, and if you try to click and move any part of the map in that area, it is a dead zone. I have tried varying off any and all combos, and nothing works. If I turn off grease monkey and refresh-the maps are fine.

I only run greasemonkey when I am playing weewar with these 3 scripts:
weewar resize
weewar stats
weewar team chat

Now occasionally (2% of the time, maybe) the maps will open fine with greasemonkey on. And another weird thing, I am playing the same map in 2 different games. For the longest time I had this issue always in game 1, but game 2 loaded properly. Key word: loaded

Foul_Territory

Raider

anyone?

Daithi

Raider

I believe that's a bug with the flash client rather than grease monkey. I've seen this problem when I resize my browser window to a very small size on all games in chrome.

Foul_Territory

Raider

yup, that's it...except i am never re-sizing, and using firefox

Daithi

Raider

Well that implies the bug is in flash not the browser. I would say when the map is larger than the display area there's an error the causes these scroll bars. I suspect the reason your seeing this on larger maps where others might not is because you have a low screen resolution, maybe 800x600 or 1024x768.
This will be the area of the flash client so GM scripts that insert items to the right of the client will decrease it's area.
I see this problem when my browser goes down to about 800 pixels wide. The only thing I can suggest is that you get a higher resolution display because it's not likely to be fixed.

You should also take it up with support.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/03/2011 23:19:14