Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next

Bloodyday

Trooper

VTTruck wrote:he's the perfect candidate to donate some points to GD on his quest for 2300.

GD told me not to use this account anymore.. lol,

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 22/11/2008 21:58:19

General_Death

Tank

VTTruck wrote:he's the perfect candidate to donate some points to GD on his quest for 2300.

Mr. VT,

I regret to inform you that I won't be around to achieve that quest, I'm retiring as soon as I can end my current games. It's been a blast, you guys are awesome, and I wish you the best in your lives and in weewar. I got a new job in Arizona and a new girlfriend who does not understand, and can't tolerate the concept of Weewar... lol

Niki, I wish you the best too, if you can please do me a favor and remove any comments from your myspace about me, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to be remembered on a positive note, and not a negative one.

I've kept my promise, and have deleted any reference to you in my profile. It was fun playing with you as well, sorry things turned ugly near the end. Best of luck to everyone.

P.S. I've asked my cousin and brother not to use any of my previous accounts going forward, they can get their own. Obviously they couldn't hold up the score I had built for them..lol. Bloodyday and Kajoob will no longer be in use. I'm actually just going to sign on and change their passwords anyway. Hahaha.. I don't think the rest of my family was made for warfare.

For my Fieldmarshall account, I've surrendered all the games remaining, just as a gesture of goodwill to those folks that started games there. : )

Peace

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 22/11/2008 22:22:01

General_Death

Tank

t

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/11/2008 22:30:46

General_Death

Tank

Oops, pressed submit by mistake.. Wanted to say one last word, VTT and Lucian, you guys stay out of trouble.. lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 22/11/2008 22:31:21

moJoe

Heavy Trooper

Retiring doesn't mean you have to give up the game completely. You can just play casually like I am now .

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Bye GD! Best of luck to you in life, esp. with your new job and relationship. See you around

General_Death

Tank

moJoe wrote:Retiring doesn't mean you have to give up the game completely. You can just play casually like I am now .

Fair enough Mr. Mojoe, the problem is, I won't really have the time. Also, I find in all unrated games, I play sloppy, and don't take them seriously. It's true though, if it ever doesn't work out with the new woman, lol, I'll be right back on, trust me. I'm as addicted to weewar as anyone else, but addicted to hot girls much more.. lol. This one is smoking and she hates weewar with a passion.

And thanks very much SQ!.. Keep kicking ass ; )

I can play an unrated game or two for the rest of the weekend, plan to have all my games closed by Monday morning though. Cheers,

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 22/11/2008 23:17:22

VTTruck

Berserker

Best of luck with the move and the new woman. And why would we stay out of trouble?
we usually go looking for it

Lucian

Berserker

@ VT: Added to my blacklist thanks for heads up.

@ GD: Bummer. Just as the dust settled too. Well best of luck with everything and here's hoping you manage to get your girl to coming around on the weewar issue. As for V and myself... we try to stay out of trouble on the odd occasion, but trouble also likes to chase us, so we figure what the hell. Why resist?!

Take it easy and take care of yourself man.

VTTruck

Berserker

I know that my middle name is 'instigator' not sure about Lucians.....

a true story - at work they refer to me as the organizational bulldog.

game shouldn't be any different eh?

Darkbee

Berserker

Has anyone seen trouble around here? If you do, let him know I was looking for him. Thanks.

***End of Message***

troymadsen

Tank

Best of luck GD. Thanks for kicking my butt in all the games we played. Hopefully I learned something (still not sure on that one). And I would agree that a hot chick comes before WeeWar

Po

Berserker

Later, man!

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next