Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 next

Po

Berserker

Hey all! This thread is meant to be a fairly definitive newbie's guide to Weewar. I've invited plenty of people to this game, and there's always the inevitable moment where you have to type out what to do and how to play. This can take awhile, and is usually disjointed, so here's a handy dandy thread to direct them to instead! Just copy and paste the URL to anyone wanting to learn Weewar, and I hope this helps them. Anyway, onto the game!

WEEWAR: The Greatest Game in the History of Man!
Ok, ok...I mean...

Weewar

The Object of the Game
The object of Weewar, obviously, is to dominate the entire map. You do this by destroying the enemy's units and capturing their bases. That's pretty much it. Obviously, you raise your own army to do this.

What's all this? Bases? Army? What? Who? When?

Glad you asked!

First, the interface:

The Interface

This will be divided into two quick sections. First, section one:

The Left Side of Your Screen

A. This is very handy little informal hint box. It will give information about any unit or tile that you put your mouse pointer over. If you hold it above terrain, such as plains, it will give you information about the limitations of that terrain type. If you hold it over a unit, like a tank, it will tell you what the unit is strong vs and weak vs, as well as telling you what kind of terrain the units favors/hates. This information is seven kinds of useful, unless you plan on coming back to this or another tutorial every five seconds.

B. This is the chat log. This is where you chat with the people you're attempting to dominate. You can whine, plead, taunt, curse, swindle, asskiss, etc your opponents here. One thing that makes this chatbox wonderful is that it saves your messages through the whole game, so if you're in a completely different timezone than your opponent, he'll still get your messages when he wakes up in the morning. It's one of the best parts of the game, in my opinion, that you can drop a message to an opponent, go to work, come home, and see what sort of trashtalk he's responded with. But, I digress...

C. Your list of opponents. This also shows their ranking, and it will cross out any opponents that have been eliminated from the game. A handy dandy GIANT ARROW also shows you whose turn it is. Booyaa.

The Top Portion of your screen

A. This is broken into a few quick parts.

Your current money: This is how much money you have. I don't know how to say it in a different way.

Your income: This is next to your curent fundage. It shows you how much money you make per turn (income), as well as a breakdown as to how it's divided. For example, if you make 300 credits per turn, and it says "(150 credits per base)", then homie g, that means you have two bases. Math is awesome!

Lastly, it shows how long you have left to complete your turn. Whaaa? What's this time limit thingie? I didn't say anything about this before? You're right, I didn't.

There is a limit of time to complete your turn before people can kick you from the game!

So, if you agree to a 24 hour time limit, that means you've got one day to make a turn before other players can boot your lazy ass out. Why is this important? Well, for one thing, your ranking/score (like chess...the four digit representation of how good/bad you are) goes up and down depending on whether you win or lose. Some people care about this, some people don't. Anyway, without a time limit, in a game where you're losing, you could just never take your turn and hold the game up until people abandoned it. How uncool! The time limit allows folks who stay active to boot the people who forget about games/try to hold the games up. This is especially handy in 3-8 player games, when one person disappears.

So, when you agree to join a game, mind the time limit! Try not to be a douche goblet and miss the limit over and over! Most players are cool, and will allow it once or twice, but don't be lazy and waste their time. ANYWAY.

B. This is the command part of the top interface. Whatever you do in the actual game window, you usually confirm or cancel it here. If you move a unit, attack someone, capture a base, etc etc...You do it here. The first button reflects your current options with a unit, and next to it is cancel. Lastly, this will sometimes say "undo," which can be helpful if you accidentally move a unit into a bad spot or build something you don't want.

Be aware that as of now, you CAN NOT undo combat! So, if want to attack a unit, you better mean it.

C. The round you're currently in. If you need me to explain this to you, then...Well...Go play something else.

D. The first, most important part of this is the END TURN button. It's quite important that you always remember to press this after you're finished capping/killing/maiming/crying/etc. If you don't, your turn will not end, and you will the the subject of ridicule for all time. Children will tell the tale of the one who "couldn't finish." Sonnets will be composed to your noobiness...But not before someone gets fed up and ends your turn for you after the time limit expires.

ALWAYS END YOUR TURN!

Next to the tremendously important button is a menu. Most of this stuff isn't superimporant right now, and we can talk about it later. I will say, however, that if you want to surrender (ie. you're getting rocked and don't want to give them the satisfaction of capturing your last base), you can click here to end the game, giving them the win. Also, if things don't seem to be going well for anyone, and everyone wants to end the game without sacrificing score, you can click "offer peace." When everyone clicks that button, the game ends, and it's like IT NEVER HAPPENED. If only you had one of those buttons for the time you littered in front of the orphanage, eh? EH? I KNOW IT WAS YOU AND I SAW WHAT YOU DID!

Sorry about that. Yes. Ahem. Onto the next section.

The Basics

This here is a base:

You want these. You need these. You're like a druggie wanting his next fix, only his fix happens to be BASES. Capturing bases is arguably the most important part of Weewar. Why do you want them? Well, for one thing, the more of them you control, the more of the map you control, and this is good for you and bad for your opponents. However, the most excellent thing they do, and the thing that'll be powering your soul-crushing war machine into the new millenia?

Bases provide income every turn! The more bases you control, the more money you make. The more money you make, the more army you make, and the more soul-crushing you do. Easy, right?

There are only three units in the game that can capture a base. They are:

I'll provide names and other good information about these guys later. Just letting you know for now.

To capture a base can be extremely complicated. In order to master this soul-crushing process, (ok, fine, I'll find a new adverbjictavewhateveritis), simply follow these steps:

1. Move one of the above shown units onto a base.
2. Then, click this button, located just above the map.

(The part that says "capture," that is).

Hooray! You're on your way to capitulating your first metropolis! Capturing a base takes two full turns, including the turn you actually click capture. Or, in other words, you start the capture, and then end your turn. Your turn comes again, you move around and kill things and whistle a merry tune, then end turn again. At the END of this second turn, all bases in the process of being captured will become yours.

Now, another tremendously important thing you do in a base? Build units! Click a base you ALREADY own, which looks like this (if you're blue):

...and you'll see a list of all the fun things the bloodthirsty citizens of that town can create. Said list looks like this:

Units you can't afford are grayed out. Blast! Anyway, we'll get into the units later, in a section I plan on calling "Units."

Catchy, eh?

Now, what to do when you HAVE a unit?

You can do one of a few things. However, a short break for a new bolded section, please!

Unit Basics

Movement
To move one of your units, simply click it. When you do, you'll see some craziness that looks like this:

The rest of the map darkens, and the brightened hexes (a six sided shape, duh) are the places that unit can go. To move said unit, click a spot that's highlighted, and then click the button up top. You know, this one:

This will make your loyal unit stay. Good dog. Here's a treat.

Oh, crap! Wait! You moved your unit into range of an ENEMY UNIT! You have more choices!

When you move into range of the enemy, you'll see something like THIS:

The fellows highlighted in red are the fellows you can attack! YES. FINALLY SOME KILLING! Click one of them and then click the attack button up top, and MORTAL KOMBAT...erm...COMBAT SHALL BE JOINED. As you are about to see, a handy window will pop up telling you who got the better of the battle. Said window looks like:

Note that during combat your enemy WILL FIGHT BACK, as you can tell by the fact that both sides took damage. In other words, if your trooper hits his trooper, at the end of the day you've both taken damage, even if it isn't his turn. What, his trooper was supposed to just sit there and let you hammer on it? Psh. You silly. Anyhow, when planning battle, it's very important to remember this:

BOTH THE ATTACKER AND THE ATTACKEE ARE SUBJECT TO DAMAGE, IF POSSIBLE. In other words, if the two units hammering on each other are within range of each other, they WILL hit each other. Man, I said "other" a lot of times, there.

Oh crap. What? He said "if possible?" What the hell does THAT mean? I thought this was SIMPLE!

Ok, fine...There is one exception to the above rule. Some units have ranged attacks, and if the unit they're attacking is NOT ranged, than ONLY the attacking unit takes damage.

To simplify this concept, let me put it another way. Battleship with C.R.U.I.S.E. missile fires said rocket at tank four hexes away. Tank, with range of one, does not get to fire back.

For a quick visual aid, here's a heavy artillery (range of 3-4) about to unleash fiery hell on a poor, unsuspecting heavy trooper.

The heavy artillery will fire, and take no damage, while the poor heavy trooper will take all kinds of damage. That said, if a heavy artillery shoots another heavy artillery, than BOTH shall take damage, and mutually assured annihilation has occured! Positing this scenario has made me quite sad. Let's move onto the next station.

Erm, wait...

OK, I lied. I have one more superfun point to cover, and it's very important, before we move on. This point is called:

ZONE OF CONTROL

The concept of Zone of Control is as such: If your opponent has a unit on a hex, you cannot move past said hex as if your opponent was not there. So, when you click to move your unit, you might see something like this:

Notice how the spaces BEHIND the unit are open for movement, but the space beyond the red army are not. So, basically, the blue heavy trooper can retreat, stay still, or fight. The red army, however, is saying something along the lines of "BITCH. WE CONTROL THESE TERRITORIEZ, AND YOU NEEDS TO STAY BACK ON YOUR CRIB, YO! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET UP IN OUR BIZZNASS! AND BY THAT, WE MEAN ENTER INTO COMBAT!"

AIRPLANES, however are NOT subject to ZONE OF CONTROL to anyone except OTHER AIRPLANES.

In other words, don't try to block an airplane with a tank, because they'll fly right over the top of it.

I've got ONE more, ultra important thing to discuss with you people before we move on!

REPAIRING UNITS

First, why should you repair units when you could very well just build new ones? I'm so totally glad you asked!

For one, units cost money, and the more of them you have the stronger you are. It stands to reason that you WANT to keep your units alive! So, when you notice that one of your tanks only has one hit point left, don't send him to certain doom when he probably won't even inflict one point of damage...Repair him! Repairing units, though it can take anywhere between 2-5 rounds (see below), is ALWAYS better than pointlessly losing them! Or, in the case of very heavy units, like the Berserker, repairing even one hp of damage can be a devastating nuisance to enemy units attempting to pass! (See the Zone of Control section below).

Moreover, very expensive units don't come around that often. If your battleship (2000 credits!) escapes with 1hp, repair him! That's 2000 credits saved, and an incredibly powerful unit that will come back to fight for you later!

The moral of the story? Unless you're blocking or it serves some greater purpose, REPAIR YOUR UNITS! It's ALWAYS cheaper and more efficient than building replacements!

There are two methods of repairing your units. One is gradual, and one is uber. Both have advantages and disadvantages.

Firstly, anytime you have a damaged unit, BEFORE you've moved or attacked, you have the option to:

Simply click any damaged unit, and you will be present with this option. Each time you use it, it exhausts that unit and repairs one or two hit points per turn. The number seems to be random, but it's never more than 2. Just don't forget that if you repair, that unit is DONE for the turn, so don't repair him next to a unit that's going to do 6 damage next turn anyway! RUN!

Your second method of repairing?

The Repair Bay

Repair bays are awesomeness, in that they grant you up to 5 hp back per turn. Even if a unit is down to 1, a few turns on a repair bay and they're good as new. They're neutral, so you do NOT have to capture one to use it. So, send those units to a repairbay, forthwith!

The only catch? Units on a Repairbay are EXTREMELY vulnerable. They hardly do any damage compared to normal, and if they'd normally take 2 points of damage, on a repair bay they'd take like 6. In other words, don't move units onto a repair bay if the enemy is near, as it's suicide! They're fantastic if you can take and hold the area around one...But if enemies are close, they're a liability. That said, if YOU see an enemy unit on a Repairbay, attack them! Even weaker units can damage heavy ones if the heavy unit is on a Repairbay!

Moving onto descriptions of units! HOORAY!

This message was edited 16 times. Last update was at 19/06/2008 11:15:06

Po

Berserker

UNITS

This section describes the many units of Weewar. Each has different strengths/weaknesses, which I will attempt to impart. However, experiment! I won't give you more than base information...It's up to YOU to create a playstyle and decide what units you like the most! Anyway, here we go!

(Btw, if you see this: "PRO ACCOUNT ONLY," it means that you can't create maps with this unit unless you buy a pro account. Many games in Weewar are created in non-pro mode, and if you're NOT pro, you will not be able to create any Pro units in said games).

(Btw2, the terrain section is next, and I'll use this to tell you what units are strong/weak on what types of terrain).

BTWTHREE! This is very important! Here is an average unit:

Do you see that "ten" on the tank?

Or in this situation:

The number there? This is incredibly important:

The number on a unit represents how MANY of a unit there is, not a single unit's hit point.

Or, in other words, an 8 strength heavy tank is more powerful than a 2 strength heavy tank because it's two tanks versus eight!

THE NUMBER IS THE AMOUNT 0F UNITS PER STACK!

Trooper

Cost: 75
Move: Normal
Range: 1

The main fodder of any army. They're not strong versus anything if they're not on favorable terrain (forest, base, mountain), but being cheap they can be useful in many situations.

One of only three units in Weewar that can capture a base!

Heavy Trooper

Cost: 150
Move: Slow

Heavy troopers are like regular troopers, except when they see a vehicle they get all crazy and start writing heavy metal music about...Well...Killing vehicles. In other words, they're like a regular trooper, but they do more damage to vehicles.

Raider

Cost: 200
Move: Fast

The raider is like a crazy fast car with a machine gun attached...Think "Mad Max: Beyond the Thunderdome." It's great versus troopers, and makes a great advance unit because it's very fast, but it's not very powerful and will get owned by most units.

Hovercraft PRO ACCOUNT ONLY

Cost: 300

Hovercraft are kind of like raiders, except they can capture bases. They are also the only "land" units that are also built from naval bases, and can travel over water! Don't forget this, kids, as hovercraft sneaking over water routes is a great way to sneak up on uncovered bases. Anyway, hovercraft are basically like raiders as far as damage and what units they're strong/weak versus is concerned.

Light Tank

Move: Medium

Light tanks are the cannon fodder of vehicles. Useful if you need something cheap to kick some ass that isn't a weak trooper, but unable to stand up to most vehicles. However, at the low cost, sometimes spamming these can be quite consternating!

Heavy Tank

Cost: 600

A heavy tank is like a light tank on acid. He does more damage, moves a bit slower, and sometimes has weird drug trips that make him think he's a flower. Ok, that third part is fake. Anyway, he's a heavier, slower version of the light tank, and one on one, can take most vehicles down.

Berserker PRO ACCOUNT ONLY

Cost: 900

'Zerkers, as they're commonly called, are the slow moving, scary-ass behemoths of the battlefield. They will CRUSH just about any other unit one on one, and even high range artillery units require a few rounds to get past their heavy armor. In other words, these guys are the ULTIMATE land ass-kickers!

Light Artillery

Range: 2-3

Light artillery are the weakest version of the "sending stuff your way without getting hit myself" family of Weewar units. They're cheap enough to make them worth buying, but they don't do much damage. Great for helping to keep areas clear of troopers and other light units. Also, they make GREAT omelettes!

Ok, that last part is fake. Again.

CAN ONLY MOVE OR SHOOT, NOT BOTH!

Heavy Artillery

Range: 3-4

These do much heavier damage than light artillery, and have longer range, but are VERY weak when units get close. They CAN NOT attack things that are one or two hexes away, so fast units like raiders are the bane of the heavy artillery. That said, despite being the middle version of the long ranged land unit, they can still do damage to heavy units like Berserkers!

D.F.A. (Death From Above) PRO ACCOUNT ONLY

Cost: 1200
Range: 2-5

Not only is this unit the second most powerful in the game (first most later), but it has longer range than anything else in Weewar. No other unit can fire five hexes away, and the damage the DFA sends that far definitely lives up to the name! Though weak at one hex, the DFA rarely lets units get that close. It can, oftentimes, destroy capturing troopers in one shot, or reduce raiders/light tanks by 8 in one shot! One of the best units in the game, used properly...Just make sure to flatter it. "You're a good DFA, just take out that light tank and we can go to dinner. What's that, baby? A hovercraft encroaching on our territory? It's okay, sweetie...Fire off a volley and we can hit that new club. Yes, of course you look good in that new dress, DFA honey...What kind of question is that?"

Ok, so I love my DFA's. We get kind of intimate. When you realize how rad DFA's are, you'll understand.

Assault Artillery PRO ACCOUNT ONLY

Cost: 450
Range: 1-2

The assault artillery is one of the best harassment units in Weewar, and no, I'm not talking about the kind of harassment you get sued over. Because it's the ONLY artillery that can move and shoot in the SAME TURN, you can scoot up toward the enemy, stop JUST short of their range, and fire! Their damage is about on par with a raider/hovercraft (slightly higher, actually), but their ability to shoot from a distance after swooping in is what makes them the true assholes of Weewar.

That said, they're not heavily armored, and though they're fast, they're not terrifically strong. In other words, get in their and do your damage, then get OUT and repair!

Anti-Aircraft PRO ACCOUNT ONLY

Range: 1-3 (air), 1 (ground)

Anti air is mostly used to deter airplane attacks, as versus airplanes it has a good attack and range. It can hit things in the air from three spaces away, without taking return fire! A few of these is usually enough to tell opponent airplanes to bugger off! However, it is weak versus ground units, though it does have a ground attack on par with a raider. So, versus ground troopers, it does okay. Versus air, it does much better, especially when you keep it out of range of enemy fliers!

Helicopter PRO ACCOUNT ONLY

Move: Fast/1

Helicopters are great versus troopers, and in fact...If you're a dude without a vehicle, you should be highly afraid of helis. Their main purpose it to make you not alive. It can move, shoot you, and then move one space away, and if you're a trooper...RUN! Or, if you don't attack, you can move it, then move it one more space! It's like cheating the system, one hex at a time!

Jetfighter PRO ACCOUNT ONLY

Cost: 800
Move: Fast/2 (First move is fast, at which point, you can attack and then move 2 spaces away)

The Jetfighter is the ultimate anti-air unit, because it does increased anti-air damage. That was complicated. That said, have you watched Top Gun? Air so totally owns air, dude! So yeah...The main purpose of a jetfighter is to eff up other air units. It's not great against anything on the ground, though it does decent damage against troopers. That being said, if you're using an 800 credit jet to fight your ground battles, you have other problems, anyway.

Bomber PRO ACCOUNT ONLY

Move: Fast/2 (First move is fast, at which point, you can attack and then move two space away)

The bomber is a great anti-ground unit. It does awesome versus ground damage, even to anti air, but it has no anti-air attack. You MUST protect it from anti-air attack. That said, if you can sneak one through enemy lines, it can do devastating damage to any ground or sea unit.

Speedboat PRO ACCOUNT ONLY

Speedboats are basically the fodder of the water game. They don't do much damage to anything save troopers, but they can help to slow the more frightening aquatic units. Also, they can block hovercraft, which might be crossing water to take your bases! Those BASTARDS!

Destroyers

Range: 1-3

Destroyers can attack at range, and do decent damage. They're basically the poor man's version of the battleship, which comes later. They're the mid-tier unit of your navy, but don't count them out! They can rain damage down from afar...Just not quite as "afar" as some other units. ;p That said, they're great on water maps, and are not weak to subs.

Battleships

Cost: 2000
Range: 1-4

This is the most expensive unit in Weewar, and for good reason. The battleship does incredible damage for each volley it fires...On par with the DFA. But wait, what was that I said back there? "Each?" Yes, I specified this because the battleship can fire TWO volleys each round!

Two!

Basically, the battleship can fire twice a round. Though the DFA has greater range than the battleship, this makes the BB the ultimate source of firepower in Weewar. Heavy, heavy damage, twice a round! From FOUR HEXES AWAY!

Scary stuff!

Submarine

Cost: 1000
Range: 1-2 (vs. Battleship), other than that, 1

Submarines are basically used as Battleship destroyers. Battleships are so powerful, they needed an entire unit to counter them! That said, subs are useful versus all sea-base units, and do decent damage versus destroyers, too. Also, and this is very crazy and important: MOST UNITS CANNOT TARGET THEM! Yup. If you are not also at sea with a submarine, kiss your booty goodbye!

And that's it. All the units of Weewar, and what makes them awesome. Next up, the terrain! Ie. where you get to take these machines of war, and what limitations you have when you get there.

This message was edited 18 times. Last update was at 19/06/2008 10:35:22

Po

Berserker

Terrain

Terrain is, like, totally where your units be chilling all the time, my mans. Erm, rather...There are different types of terrain, each of which offers different advantages/disadvantages to different units. Knowing and using different terrain types is very important in Weewar! Know these informations that I wish to impart to ya'll.

****THE FOLLOWING TERRAIN EFFECTS DO NOT INCLUDE AIRCRAFT!!!!****
****Also, in case you're like...Unfamiliar with the laws of the world, boats don't go on land! CRAZY! As such, I will not be clarifying this point in this section every time we talk about a land type!****

Plains

Plains are neutral to all units. No one gets any special consideration here, except the gophers.

What, you haven't unlocked the "gopher" achievement? Don't worry, you will. Just win some games.

Bwahahahahahahaaaa.

Desert

Unit Effect: Troopers are WEAKENED.
Movement Effect: All land based units are SLOWED.

One of the two types of spaces where NOBODY wins. Units don't move as far when on deserts, and troopers are doubly messed up here, as they do less damage. Avoid deserts, man, unless you have no choice. If you must cross, pack plenty of water and Phish bootlegs, because it'll be a LONG trip (most units move one space at a time across deserts).

Swamp

Unit Effect: Hovercraft are STRENGTHENED. ALL other units are WEAKENED.
Movement Effect: All units aside from Hovercraft are SLOWED.

Swamps are another "avoid it unless you can't" tile. Hovercraft get some boosts, but aside from that, stay off swamps! They suck! (No pun intended).

Mountains

Unit Effect: Troopers are STRENGTHENED! Other units (other than aircraft) can't even get UP on mountains!
Movement Effect: Troopers are SLOWED. Other units are STOPPED.

The only units that are happy to see mountains are troopers, because they're like "DUDE...I can so totally hide behind the rocks and be like...PEW PEW PEW...And when dudes come to fight back I can be like HIDE! And then I poke out and I'm like PEW PEW PEW again! HAHAHAHAH!

So yeah. Don't let enemy troopers camp in mountains, if you can avoid it, as they become much stronger.

Forests

Unit Effect: Troopers are STRENGTHENED! Other units are WEAKENED!
Movement Effect: ALL UNITS ARE SLOWED! Hovercraft are STOPPED!

So, tanks and artillery and such can roll through forests, but man, they don't like it there. They're weakened there, and combat in forests if you're not a trooper is inadvisable. Of course, the wily trooper makes use of the cover and is once again all like PEW PEW PEW from cover! DAMN HIM! DAMN HIM TO HELL!

Also, hovercraft are totally unable to penetrate forests, and must go around them.

Water

Unit Effects: All units except BOATS are...Well...No swimming in Weewar.
Movement Effects: Only boats on the water! What a crazy concept!

This concludes Po's Weewar tutorial! I hope that after this, you've got some idea how to play this game. Thanks for putting up with my sense of humor and my long-windedness. I hope that SOMEONE found this useful, because it took a long-ass time to make! Thank God for beer!

Happy hunting, everyone!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/06/2008 20:44:11

alex

Raider

Feels bad to "pollute" this excellent thread with my humble message, but THIS IS GREAT!

Po

Berserker

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions/tips/feedback/things I missed, please post them here. I'd love your thoughts, folks. In the end, however, I just hope that each of you sends at least one Weewar noobie here.

Nite, everyone!

NickDanger

Raider

Very nice article!

Here's a few points I noticed that need fixing due to latest update:

* Last I noticed the inspector was NOT up to date with the latest unit info - whether this is worth noting or not is probably debatable.

* You can undo a base capture.

* Air Defense is only 300 credits.

Overall a great job, thanks for taking the time to do this!

Streen

Heavy Tank

Hahaaa, you raised some important points here.
Po wrote:ALWAYS END YOUR TURN!

Many people I have invited play, never end their turn and complain that nothing happens the game sucks, while I am sitting there waiting for my turn never to come back
bunch of losers.

This guide is excellent though. contains pretty much EVERYTHING.
A lot of effort also in the small pictures you added. must have been some work to stage the situations and take the screenshots
Po wrote:This here is a base:

thats exelent!

I'll send new guys here. Saves me the work to explain stuff.
Thanks

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/06/2008 18:42:07

Po

Berserker

NickDanger wrote:Very nice article!

Here's a few points I noticed that need fixing due to latest update:

* Last I noticed the inspector was NOT up to date with the latest unit info - whether this is worth noting or not is probably debatable.

* You can undo a base capture.

* Air Defense is only 300 credits.

Overall a great job, thanks for taking the time to do this!

Thanks Nick. I've corrected the stuff you mentioned...I actually knew those things, but typing for four hours while drinking a six pack will make you forget a few things.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 12/06/2008 20:46:41

Po

Berserker

By the way, here's my tutorial map...The one I used to stage all the situations. Might be funny to look at...Though I doubt it'd be any good to play. ;p

http://weewar.com/map/27344

Pluto

Raider

nice job. I'd say this should be the first "Sticky" topic for this section

kersplat

Raider

Incredibly informative Po - great job!

BM5k

Raider

Very nice! Po++

alex

Raider

Stickified in help.

Desent

Raider

Hovercraft don't get bonus on swamps according the specs.

Po

Berserker

Hmm...As of the other night, the tooltip said they did. Can anyone confirm/deny?

previous 1 2 3 4 5 next