|08/04/2010 15:07:53 Want to record your Weewar tournament games?|
WeeBot v1.2 has just been released! (http://weebot.net/)
Included in WeeBot v1.2 is the new WeeBot Headquarters application (http://weebot.net/?cat=19) that has the following features:
1. Minimizes to the System Tray to stay out of your way. Of course it will notify you if it's your turn to do something in Weewar.
2. Launch a specific Weewar game from WeeBot HQ so you can play your turn.
3. Automatically records all your games!! Weebot HQ automatically polls the server periodically and renders the game as a jpg. Leave the app running continually to capture all player’s turns!
4. View the recordered jpg frames to see who's been moving what etc.
5. Create an AVI video from the game's captured frames! See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXg0vQhRALA for recent game recording.
6. Launch the current game inside the WeeBot Framework and play test your entire turn completely offline!! You can play test your opponent's turns too, or set your opponents to be bots and play out the rest of your Weewar game against bots, all offline and within the WeeBot Framework!
As well as WeeBot Headquarters, you get the normal features of WeeBot v1.1 as mentioned here http://weewar.com/forum/posts/list/1170.page which includes stuff like:
1. Modify any unit or terrain properties and behaviours and actually play the modifcations. Want to see what a DFA with range 20 and 3 attacks per turn can do!!
3. Includes three Weewar mods (Weewar, KajahMod and CasaMod. See http://weebot.net/?cat=6 for a brief description of the the available mods)
4. Host your own WeeBot server and play any mod against other LAN players or bots.
And new in WeeBot 1.2 is the WeeBot server option to play in realtime. There is no end turn. Each unit has a 5 second "disabled" time after they have moved where you cannot control them. After this time they become active again and you can continue to command them. So Weewar turns into a frantic mouse click fest!
The WeeBot Development Kit requires a Windows OS with .NET 3.5 installed to run.
|08/04/2010 18:04:10 Re:Want to record your Weewar tournament games?|
This looks to be quite a powerful framework! Well done!
This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/04/2010 18:05:56
|08/04/2010 18:57:11 Re:Want to record your Weewar tournament games?|
|whoa... amazing work Kajah!|
|08/04/2010 19:17:13 Re:Want to record your Weewar tournament games?|
|p.s. please let no one that's ranked higher than me know about this.|
|09/04/2010 10:04:31 Re:Want to record your Weewar tournament games?|
ta guys. Hopefully some of the tourney can be recorded so we can watch some of the classic games
|09/04/2010 21:19:35 Re:Want to record your Weewar tournament games?|
I think a bam version of the last game would be good for recording the game.
This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/04/2010 21:20:04