Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 next

Lucian

Berserker

Lucian's moderated and admined far too many sites that he knows better than to put his hand up when new ones are being asked for. Moderating requires lots of common sense, sensitivity to pretty much everything and a lot of thought put into everything that is said and done. I prefer my freedom where I can still go off at the odd idiot here and there.

NewAccountForce

Raider

Lucian wrote:Lucian's moderated and admined far too many sites that he knows better than to put his hand up when new ones are being asked for. Moderating requires lots of common sense, sensitivity to pretty much everything and a lot of thought put into everything that is said and done. I prefer my freedom where I can still go off at the odd idiot here and there.

An Idiot - Refering to yourself eh?

Force,

troymadsen

Tank

Darkbee

Berserker

Oh Force, knowing when to keep quiet is a skill you would do well to master. You are not helping yourself.

troymadsen

Tank

And with that I officially made it to TANK

Darkbee

Berserker

troymadsen wrote:And with that I officially made it to TANK

You'll always be a raider to my mind.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/12/2008 18:33:04

troymadsen

Tank

Thanks DB...that means so much coming from you.

VTTruck

Berserker

cute another tank... they look so tiny from up here.

Warmaker

Berserker

Cute? I prefer "in shape." You guys go calling yourselves heavy tanks. That's like saying you're "big-boned" tanks or "large-framed" tanks.

We know you guys are fat! Hah!

http://a715.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/7/l_ad4fe97669d99e90005703045b8ed7ba.jpg

Darkbee

Berserker

I'm not big-boned... I'm... I'm... fat! No wait! I got that wrong...
I'm not fat, I'm... I'm... a classic hour-glass figure.

Well my mom still loves me!

troymadsen

Tank

HAHAHAHAHA!....Nice pic Warmaker. We tanks have to stick together. Maybe we should design a workout routine to try and get the "heavies" back in shape. I am thinking "tracks of steel" should work well. I am afraid that Lucian has just let it go too far though...surgery may be the only option there.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/12/2008 19:58:30

Warmaker

Berserker

Yeah, mayge more like "Treads of Steel," but we're on the right track. That's why they can only move two little spots while we zip around at three. Good stuff!

NewAccountForce

Raider

Darkbee wrote:Oh Force, knowing when to keep quiet is a skill you would do well to master. You are not helping yourself. Lol?

And you should master the skill of not telling others what to do.

I'm old enough to make my own decisions thanks

Force,

Darkbee

Berserker

Force wrote:
Darkbee wrote:Oh Force, knowing when to keep quiet is a skill you would do well to master. You are not helping yourself. Lol?

And you should master the skill of not telling others what to do.

I'm old enough to make my own decisions thanks

Force,

That wasn't an order, that was a suggestion. Just so you can tell the difference, here is a order: Fix the quoting in your post right now because you are quoting me as having said things that I didn't say.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 09/12/2008 01:04:13

VTTruck

Berserker

DB - these are not the tweenie droids you are looking for. Ignore the force.

previous 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 next