Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

davewasthere

Raider

Fixed an issue in graphical stats. I was only showing the first 20 rounds.. not actually the most recent 20 rounds.

So some of you may see large changes in the graph now.

The GM script doesn't need updating, as this change was purely server-side.

So instead of this:

It now shows this:

fn0000rd

Raider

You should post a link to the script too :]

McGJunior88

Trooper

FYP

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/58665

Brianiac

Heavy Trooper

maybe a dumb question... I just show a blank grey box. Does it only work if it was installed prior to a game? Thanks.

davewasthere

Raider

Could be one of two things.

It does require flash.

And yeah, it only shows data from when you've installed it - onwards. I don't have access to historical data about games. Only if people have the stats script installed do I try collecting data.

If you post up a screenshot, I might have more of an idea what's happened.

Brianiac

Heavy Trooper

Thanks man... I reinstalled the latest flashplayer and reloaded. works great! what a cool little tool

davewasthere

Raider

I probably could have put some sort of 'Install flash' icon there, but I'm also lazy.

fn0000rd

Raider

Any hope of getting this updated for the flash interface?

davewasthere

Raider

Not until early March. I'm travelling at the moment, and don't have access to my source code for the server-portion of the graphical stats app.

But I will look at it in March. This update was just bad timing for me unfortunately.

Lobo

Trooper

Hi Dave,
do u have some time to fix the script?
that would be great!

davewasthere

Raider

Pretty busy with paying work at the moment. Will look at it if I get a chance though.

Shulgin

Tank

bump!

hey dave, long time no see. are you still around?
any chance you are going to be less busy soon and make this script work again?

as far as i know ccc still owes you a one beer reward as a sign of his gratitude for all you efforts. i would be prepared to add one if you fix this script hmm, am i bribing here

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/07/2010 15:55:18

davewasthere

Raider

Am still around. Admittedly I'm not playing weewar any more. Just lost the interest after the recent happenings.

Still flat-out with paying work - but tbh, it's not that big a fix to get stats working again, so I've cracked open the project and having a squiz at it now.

Will let you know how I get on.

Dave.

EDIT:
Okay, it looks like it's coming along okay. Should (hopefully) have a release out later today. Wasn't sure where to put the graph... I've gone for above the window. If this pisses people off, let me know where you'd rather have the graph and I might make it configurable.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/07/2010 15:44:07