VTTruck

Berserker

woof.

Po

Berserker

Bestiality!

Darkbee

Berserker

If VT takes it to a new level, the Po must take it, turn it into a reality TV show and stick it on a prime-time slot.

VTTruck

Berserker

I should totally change my nickname to VTTV then. which sadly was the campus tv station i think.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 27/11/2008 04:00:16

Po

Berserker

First episode: BESTIALITY!

VTTruck

Berserker

I draw the limit at on screen nudity. And trust me thats really good for everyone.

Po

Berserker

Awwwww.

Lucian

Berserker

How the fuck is your nudity good for anybody?! In some countries that's considered a punishment of a higher degree than even the death penalty.

VTTruck

Berserker

reread that one. draw the line means wont go that far. ask force about how english works....

Lucian

Berserker

Technically speaking that can go either way. Is the line BEFORE or AFTER on screen nudity. Is it anything prior to on screen nudity or on screen nudity and nothing past that?! It never really gets defined.

As for the tard* that shall not be named, I'll call on him when I need a lesson in Engrish.

*turd

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 28/11/2008 02:45:03

Po

Berserker

Lucian's right...And as a bisexual, he knows about things going either way.

Lucian

Berserker

Now why you bringin' up old shit again?! I thought we talked about this! It was that one time... there was the maid costume and all but NOTHING HAPPENED. We've been over this a million times already. Just let it go Po. Let it go.

Po

Berserker

I can't...It was the greatest night of my young life.

Lucian

Berserker

Hate to break it to you... but you weren't that young.

I can't believe how much of the map we explored in one sitting though.

Po

Berserker

"Map" being a euphemism for "penis."

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next