Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next

cybernaut

Heavy Trooper

http://plutosforge.com/files/weewarsuite3.user.js

with that version i have the chat option, but chat refreshes automaticly after one second or less... and battlesim looks broken.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/28906 with that version everyting seem to work, but i dont have chat tools for time and date?!

NewAccountForce

Raider

Hmm.. Did anyone see my Suggestion ?

The "Wee War IM"

I posted it about a month or two ago xD

Force,

NineFace

Trooper

is Weewar Suite still working? can anyone tell me plz

Darkbee

Berserker

NineFace wrote:is Weewar Suite still working? can anyone tell me plz

Yes, I believe it is.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/12/2008 07:07:38

U

Raider

well it dont work with me

Lucian

Berserker

@ Nine: Works just fine. If you're having trouble, uninstall the script and Greasemonkey and then reinstall them both. If it still doesn't work, uninstall this one and try Wombat's Suite. Both of them work just fine for me though.

U

Raider

i swear i have 2 laptops and this big error message comes up
and i have no dam idea about it so much for being 14
but my computer skillz will read it and find out whatever
message end

EvilElf

Heavy Trooper

I've been trying to make the sim come up at the start of the script instead of being hidden with no luck. Anyone else pull this off? I either break the script or it has no effect.

I also want to add the timestamps back to the chat. Any help would be great.

EE

EvilElf

Heavy Trooper

EvilPuppetMaster wrote:Is it currently possible, or is there any plans for a movement range assistant similar to the attack range assistant?

The attack range assistant is quite useful for artillery and other units that can't move and attack in a single turn, but for those that can do both, it's not that useful since it simply tells you they can attack the 6 hexes around them.

What would be great is something that can display how far a unit or class of units can move in the next turn, since with the various terrain and ZoC effects that can be quite hard to figure out in your head. It could even be combined with the attack range, perhaps by highlighting all the squares that could be moved to, and then also outlining in red the ones which could be attacked.

If it's not already in there, it's a feature I'd love to see... any other votes?

(PS. This is a feature in advance wars which I use literally all the time, it's crucial to that game).

The movement range would be great to have, especially with the ZoC effects. I would love to see that. In fact, I think that would be more valuable than the attack range.

EE

ShadowPanther

Tank

Eisbaer wrote:http://plutosforge.com/files/weewarsuite3.user.js

with that version i have the chat option, but chat refreshes automaticly after one second or less... and battlesim looks broken.

Same, the chat just keeps scrolling up and down... It's hurting my eyes and I can't read anything!

The battlesim looks broken because now there are two images (terrain and unit) seperated. It's too wide to fit onto the side bar anymore. Either you'll have to expand the sidebar or somehow squeeze it into the bar... Hope these are fixed soon - it's pretty hard to use right now.

bendamaster

Heavy Trooper

How do you add the timestamps to the chatbox?

Lucian

Berserker

I think it's an inbuilt part of the script and does that automatically.

edyk

Raider

How do I get rid of it now that I have added it?

Lucian

Berserker

Right click the greasemonkey icon (should be in the bottom right of the screen) and either untick the Enabled button, which removes ALL scripts you use via greasemonkey (so if it's your only script running this is the best method) or click on Manage User Scripts, click on the specific script and untick the tick box in the bottom left that says Enabled. If you can't see the little greasemonkey icon in the bottom left, go to tools, add-ons and click on the greasemonkey add on. Click on options and you're in the same menu.

Frech

Trooper

Hi,

my Suite is not working any more ... the last update disabled it. Do you have a Solution for me? Gaming makes much more fun with it!

Funnn

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 next