Available playersTop players Chat Forum External sites: Wiki

«

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next

kersplat

Raider

Brilliant spade! Thank you Sir!!!

spadequack

Heavy Tank

@DB: Greasemonkey experts please correct me, but I think this is not possible. I have tried to make the stats refresh every time you expand/contract the box but I get a security error saying I cannot call GM_xmlhttprequest there.

Also, previous versions of the script required you to refresh the page to update the stats too, so nothing has been lost in that respect

Thanks all for the thanks!

Also, I released a minor update (1.9.1) to keep the script from resizing most of the create game pages. I'm not sure this will actually change the @exclude URLs for the script, but I hope it does. Otherwise this update did nothing . Also also, let me know if davewasthere's auto-check-to-see-if-there-are-updates feature works. You should get a popup letting you know there is a new version available...

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 26/01/2010 05:48:41

CaptainCupCake

Tank

fantastic, a big improvement, many thanks

Somar96

Tank

Thanks!!!!

Darkbee

Berserker

spadequack wrote:Also, previous versions of the script required you to refresh the page to update the stats too, so nothing has been lost in that respect

Ah, BUT the difference being that with the old version the entire page refreshed when you ended turn. Now, the Flash widget refreshes but the rest of the HTML on the page doesn't.

Like I said, I'm not gonna call my credit card company or rant from a table top like a loony about it, I just wondered if it was possible. As long as I'm aware of it rather than blindly taking the stats at face value...

Thanks for your work on this!

luckymustard

Raider

thanks quack! you da man!

MrArmageddon

Heavy Trooper

Awesome work as always!

One issue I'm having is this: I got the stats thing to work for a little bit after reinstalling Firefox but now it won't display anything again? Any ideas?

spadequack

Heavy Tank

Uh, I'm not sure. That's not much information to work off of. If you're web-savvy, you can get the Firebug firefox add-on, try to find the inserted div with the id "newStats", and then let me know its contents. It's kind of hard for me to figure out what's wrong from here... (unless you want me to remote desktop into your computer).

MrArmageddon

Heavy Trooper

Thanks for the reply...

It has started working consistently so I guess Firefox was just experiencing some indigestion? Cool little app!

fn0000rd

Raider

Anyone have this working in Chrome?

I'm running the new beta, it loads the game INSTANTLY, it's pretty sweet.

Gryll

Heavy Trooper

Got a weird thig here:
when I install this script, team chat and profiler scripts show up twice!
-profiler gives two tables one below the other in the user profile
-team chat show up twice, side by side.

Any ideas anyone?

Update: When I refresh the browser (F5) items don't double any more. I think the problem must come from somewhere else.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 29/10/2010 03:08:38

kza

Trooper

stats arent working for me..
wanted to use stats and teamchat...
nothing worked until today-now i can see the teamchat..
disabled it and only have stats active, but still dont see any stats...any advice?
thx

oh and thx for making the script man-used it already 2 years ago when it came out..

update-chrome does the job..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/02/2011 12:18:27

previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 next